• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like polish your nail?

I think it was Rimmel or Revlon that used to make it... several years ago now... loved it but it was discontinued pretty quickly..

You must tell me the brand, i'll go look for some.

Werbung:
I love getting my nails painted & my 14 year old likes to do it. She usually decides to give me a spa day about once a month, I get make-up, hair, & nails (both finger & toes) all done. Of course, she sometimes goes a little crazy with the colors but that's okay. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the nail polish comes off in a week or so because of all the cooking & cleaning I do, mainly the cleaning.

Stavy, it is called Instant Nail Effects Nail Paint by Barry M. I use it on top of a base coat Rimmel Lycra Pro nail varnish and then when the nail paint is dry I finish it off with a couple of layers of clear varnish.

It's Barry M??? Now why didn't I know about that? I use Barry M colours a lot. Will go look on their website.

I have seen that nail paint Justontime, a friend of mine uses it, it looks amazing and she says it is very easy to use.

4 colours.,.. and it's really cheap..... thanks justontime... stav has a new toy to play with :)

I like the black one best, but I would be interested to hear how you get on if you try the other colours. Please tell us about the colour combinations that you like best.

Do you like polish your nails?
How often do you polish them and whats your favorite color?
I prefer blue.

I used to have my nails polished back when I was still studying. Now that I'm usually at home, I get too lazy to go out and have my nails done. At the least, I cut my own nails once a week. I just like it clean.:rolleyes:

I am SO into nail polishes.. but since I am under health care services I've been used to just plain unpainted (but clean) finger nails, I don't really have a problem with how it looks like, I mean they do look pretty neat but occasionally I have 'em painted black or bright red or french tipped. Those would be the only colors for me so I won't have problems matching them to what I wear. My toe nails are frequently polished though and same colors are picked for them. What I hate about frequently polishing my nails would be the off color they leave, salons would tell me that if you paint your nails a lot, they really tend to get discolored, I found a salon which offered polishes that does not discolor nails but you have to pay extra if you are opting for those.

I used to have baby blue nail polish by Barry M, it was absolutely adorable! But I've ran out :( So now I'm just wearing white.

I always have my nail colored every week i change its color, my favorite is deep red, black, shadow gray for it makes my fingers look more elegant

I love coloring my nails with the brightest colors ever! My favorite variant is Touch of Tan. But now that I don't have time to go to a salon, I just make sure that my nails are clean and short.

I polish my fingernails pretty often but the problem is that the polish chips really easy, even with a base coat. My toenails are always polished especially in the summer. One of my pet peeves is when people wear open footwear and it is obvious they haven't done a thing to make their feet look nice.

Werbung:
I love nail polish & always have my toe nails polished! I have recently painted my finger nails but this is a very occasional thing as the polish always chips off way too quick as I am always using my hands...I am thinking that I may try to keep them polished to see how I go - even if I have to apply a coat every second night or so - maybe this will help me to grow my nails a little :)

Back