• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like polish your nail?

lovebeliever

Do you like polish your nails?
How often do you polish them and whats your favorite color?
I prefer blue.

Werbung:
I hardly ever polish my finger nails because I don't like the feeling of polish on my finger nails.
The fact I bite my nails isn't very helpful either. I do polish my toe nails on a frequent basis.
I have one colour of nail polish I expecially like; a type of pearly pink polish that's sparkly but not too obvious.

I hardly ever polish my finger nails because I don't like the feeling of polish on my finger nails.
The fact I bite my nails isn't very helpful either. I do polish my toe nails on a frequent basis.
I have one colour of nail polish I expecially like; a type of pearly pink polish that's sparkly but not too obvious.
In summer if i dont wear socks i also like polishing my toe nails; they can be very sexy ;)
You may have problem with hygiene if polishing your nails. The paint is harmful to our health.

I love my nails painted and so does my daughter lol. At the moment I have electric blue on both finger and toe nails
My daughter is a little more extravagant than me lol she has both her finger and toe nails in luminous pink and luminous yellow and she has alternated the colours lol
I have my sights on black when I take this colour off. My daughter also had hers professionally painted and had them painted yellow with tiny coloured flowers dotted in another colour on each nail.

Natural. I don't like painting my nails. :D My boyfriend doesn't like nail polish, as the women in their family doesn't put any polish on their nails and so I don't too. :D

I love painting my nails.. and spend time doing elaborate designs and nail art on them myself.. I have been blessed with good strong nails that grow long (thanks mum) so they look good.

Now that it is summer I paint my toenails to match so they look pretty in sandals.. My fave colour is a rich gold from Barry M... and then I decorate with a silver glitter nail pen I bought in Greece when I was on holiday.

I use nail varnish sometimes, I like the black crackle top coat with deep red under it, it looks really good.

I love to polish my nails but have not done so in around 2 years, ever since I had my kids. The paint will just fall off quickly with everything I do.

That is true clauemi, but it really cheers you up to take some time over your nails occasionally.

Polishing nails is ok. I only do it occasionally, for special occasions. I really don't like how chipping polish looks, so I am sure to remove it afterwards.

Werbung:
Back