• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like polish your nail?

I only polish my nails when am going out, this is because am a stay home mum and every time I polish m nails, the polish comes out very quickly because of house work. So I decided to just keep them well trimmed and clean. When I polish them, I usually use light colors like pink and cream.

Werbung:
Do you like polish your nails?
How often do you polish them and whats your favorite color?
I prefer blue.
I'm a fingernail biter, so i don't usually polish my nails or i end up with nail polish in my mouth and that tastes very bitter. You'd think it's a reason not to bite my nails but i still do it anyway.

i love polish nail,and always for four months or longer once a time,i love pink or nake color!i don't go often for it does harm to body so i do not polish always!

I do not polish my nail frequently. I just have it on whenever I want to.

And the usual nail polish color that I use is pink! So girly. :)

Ummh yes and no sometimes polishing my nails takes up to much time because i hate waiting for them to really dry and when i do paint my nail they never really last that long im always washing the dishes.

I honestly like to have my nails polished and I usually stick to one color which is Tan. :) I think it looks natural and clean. Sometimes I really get lazy to go to the nail salon so I just polish my fingernails myself.

I love to paint my nails! It seems like a really trendy thing, too, now with all the really neat tutorials you can find on youtube for all sorts of different looks. I really like the look of marbled nails, though I have not tried it yet since it looks really messy! I think it is a great way to express your personality without being too over the top for everyday wear.

A good quality polish is not damaging to nails. What damages nails is poor diet and too frequent use of a harsh polish remover. The remover is what dries out nails so as long as you do not change your polish too often and eat well, your nails should stay strong and healthy!

I do not apply nail varnish to my nails but I do buff them. The awesome thing about buffing is that it LOOKS like you have applied clear varnish but it is your own natural oil coming through. Like natural polishing. I became a tad suspicious of nail varnish when I heard that some contain trace amounts of formaldehyde (recently declared a carcinogen by the FDA). Not all, mind you.

Still, buffing rocks!

Yes i like to polish my nail
I like purple color nail polish.....................

I have my nails painted if I have the time. Doing it on my own often results in disaster :oops:. I only like using certain colours - black, red, olive, grey (not sure if this is the shade but it looks like grey) and brown. I'm not into the flashy bright colours really.

I do polish my nails. I don't polish them as much as I use too. (I have a 8 month old) However I plan to start back polishing my nails at least 1-2x a week. I would say my favorite brands are China Glaze, OPI, Butter London, Essie and Zoya! I don't really have a favorite color so to speak . My favorite color can be whatever color I am wearing at that time....LOL.

Have you ladies joined Julep Maven? Its like a membership club where you get 2 polishes and other samples every month. Its cost like $25 a month. I signed up but than cancelled. I find that there is nothing special about their polist to justify me spending that amount a money.

Werbung:
I used to polish my nails, however now I just don't.. I've been meaning to however but just don't have time with exams and stuff :/

Back