• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like polish your nail?

I didn't polish my nails. I only cut them regularly and brush them to make them clean. I am not comfortable having a polished nails and even a long nails. I always having a square short nails, ever since. :)

Werbung:
I do not polish my nail at all. I prefer it as is, although i find it cute seeing girls with polished nail.
I just make sure that my nails are clean and not long.
When i was a kid, my grandmother had put violet nail polish on my feet nails. Just like the color of her polished nails. :D

I don't really polish my nails often, if i do its a very transparent color. I can not stand chipped polish so to avoid this, I have acrylic nails with a french tip done.

I used to polish my nails when I was younger. I hardly ever polish them now. I rather go to the nail salon and let them do it. It always come out better when they do it anyway. Lol

I go to my local beauty salon every 2/3 weeks to have my nails done. I have them silked and then painted and I love to have a different design and colour each time I go, it's also a bit of me time :)

I go to the salon once every two months; BUT unfortunately because of my last pedicure experience, I think I will not be going to a salon anymore. The intern got may toe injured so I became a little phobic to the salon I used to go to. In terms of color, I prefer "Bloody Red", it looks elegant and stunning. :)

I love getting my nails done. :) I usually go to the salon to have it done every two weeks. I would usually stick with shades of red or bronze for my polish. :D

I have never "loved" painting my nails, I use to do it once in a while with a conservative color. After I got married, my husband told me that he didn't like painted fingernails and since I didn't really care one way or another, I decided to stop painting my nails. I do have to say that my daughter paints her nails and once in a while we will have a mother daughter makeover and she will paint my nails and my toenails.

The only time my nails are polished is when I go to the nail salon which is like once year. I like to get French manicures or any shade of reds with a design. I have a bad habit of biting my nails when I do not have tips on and hate the way polish looks when they are that short.

I have never "loved" painting my nails, I use to do it once in a while with a conservative color. After I got married, my husband told me that he didn't like painted fingernails and since I didn't really care one way or another, I decided to stop painting my nails. I do have to say that my daughter paints her nails and once in a while we will have a mother daughter makeover and she will paint my nails and my toenails.

Wow, looks like you have a nice bonding time with your daughter every time you do that. :) My mom and I are never like that, she's busy and so am I, very seldom does she brush my hair nor teach me how to put on make up, but it doesn't matter, I still love her despite our time incompatibility. You really seem to have a wonderful family. :)

Polishing my nails has become my new obsession! LOL. I think I change them about every week or sometimes twice a week. I have many different colors. But I have this pearly irridescent purple that is my favorite. Currently my nails are clear with some nail art that I did myself.

I keep polish on my fingernails and toes. I'm a nail biter. And as long as I keep polish on my fingernails I don't bite them. I like to keep my toenails polished cause it makes my feet look better. Plus my husband has a foot fetish. I would have to say my favorite color would be any shade of red. My least favorite color would have to be pink. Pink looks nasty on me.

I love it having my nails painted, even though I am really lazy at doing it. Like right now, I still have on nail polish from like a month ago and it looks really bad, but oh well. I wish I could afford to go to a salon and get them done weekly. I really like having french tips. I got them done for my wedding and loved to look at them (with my new ring on too!)

Werbung:
I very rarely paint my nails, and its usually black. I'm not really a big fan of painting my nails anymore, it just seems like a useless hassle.

Back