• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like polish your nail?

I try to sometimes paint them, but I usually just paint them clear at time. I have to get new polish so I am very limited about painting my nails. Well nails I do not wear because they are horrible and they mes up my regular nails, so I just end up painting them the color that i want if I have it haha. I can say that polish is my best friend and that is about it really. :)

Werbung:
I always polish my nails, it makes me feel pretty and feeling pretty makes me happy. Yes, I'm quite vain sometimes:p . But I think every woman is pretty:D . Anyway, my favourite color is red. I think red nails look great - and so flirty:)

I very rarely put polish on my nails. I do it occasionally when I want to dress up for something or when I get a weird random craving. In general, though, I hate having to make sure it doesn't chip.

Werbung:
I used to paint my fingernails. Now, I rarely paint my nails. If I do I use clear nail polish or something neutral.

Back