• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dare to go out without bras?

It is straying from the question slightly, but why is is so hard to find a bra that fits well and is comfortable and attractive?

Werbung:
That is so true justontime! My problem is that I had actually found some that I really liked and now they don't make them anymore. So back to search for the perfect bra.....I am so picky.

It is straying from the question slightly, but why is is so hard to find a bra that fits well and is comfortable and attractive?

Lol....To be honest "justontime" re-reading my post I didn't make it very clear for which I can only apologise.

I was really trying to say that I do indeed have many very pretty and very comfortable bras with all the support that I need, but being so terribly self conscious of my bust, I do find myself using minimisers most of the time.

I guess we are never satisfied with what we have. I would like to be one cup size larger, I am a B cup. I don't think I have ever had a really comfortable well fitting bra.

Oh isn't life so unfair "justontime", if only it were humanly possible for me to let you have a little (well perhaps more than a little lol) of what I could well and truly do without.....I would happily give you at least 3 even 4 cup sizes, that would bring me down to a lovely 34D, my cup size when I was thirteen years old.

same as me brighteyes... i'm a 38DD now and happy enough with it... i've never had a problem with finding well fitting bras though... Freya, Fantasie, Warner, Gossard, La Perla all do lovely bras in big girl sizes...

Stavy I am not that well endowed either and it is very hard to find a nice bra in my size. I have promised myself that I will get a bra made to measure because that is the only way I am going to get what I want.

Kernow I do hope you will not consider this too rude or personal question to ask you, for what size are you?

You just never know one of us here just might be able to help you with sensible suggestions where to look for the very bra you need.

I will of course naturally understand should you wish to ignore this post.

And thank you Stavy for all your wonderful "name dropping" ideas, many of which I already have in my lingerie drawer. :)

I haven't gone out without it. I don't have genormous bust but I am not really comfortable going out without a bra. It's how I'm brought up, I guess.:D

Well, it's way lot comfortable to probably go to the mall without wearing a bra. But yeah, just like everybody's problem it DOES.NOT.LOOK.GOOD at all! I would ruin everything that I wear, see I breastfed my son and from then on they were just, i don't know "unattractive"? At home I usually don't wear one, but going out, i don't think I'll ever find the nerve to do so. :(

My friend once went to college braless, I could do it as long as I have tape or something, I'm pretty much flat-chested so I think I can get away with not wearing a bra :p

Pfft, yeah, all the time. I hate bras, they are SO uncomfortable and BOTHER me so much... boys are so lucky, they don't even HAVE to wear a SHIRT if they don't want...

I honestly wish I could burn my bra. :mad:

I feel sooo naked without wearing a bra. I always try to wear one with some of my tank-tops. It seems like you get use to wearing something a lot of the time then without its totally weird... I don't mind not wearing a bra when I am at home. But going out without a bra...it's a different story. Lol

Werbung:
I think it is really inappropriate for us girls to go out without wearing bras when you know the nipples will show off in your top. For me it's like being neglectful to your appearance and I would never ever do such thing.

Back