• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dare to go out without bras?

I do not go anywhere without a bra on. I used to be teased in middle school for not wearing a bra. I mean girls would go up to me and grab the back of my shirt and say, "She's not wearing a bra!" :oops: So since then I have always worn a bra. :p I mean now I'm over it but it just feels bare naked to go out without it on. :D

Werbung:
I have been out without a bra, especially when I was younger and they were much smaller! I don't think I'd want to do it now though, they need some support lol

I wouldn't go without a bra in public. It would just feel too uncomfortable for me since I'm am so used to wearing a bra all the time. Plus, even though my bust size isn't all that big I don't think I'd like that jiggling sensation you get from walking without any support.

I'm a tad.....blessed with the boobage..so I tend to not go out or even sleep without one.
I hate it because I feel constrained at all times, unless I'm bathing, but if I don't wear one
my back screams bloody murder and my breasts ache like I was pregnant:confused:

I only go out without a bra is when I am staying in the house. I do not feel confortable going out in public without a bra though.

I am hardly ever without a bra... pretty much shower and sleep. I have recently found out that doctors recommend that anyone with a C-cup or larger should wear a bra all the time (even a sports bra to sleep) because it reduces the chance for breast cancer and back problems. That's not why I do it though. I just don't think it's comfortable without one. I even have a handful of strapless bras for when I wear halter tops, tube tops or spaghetti straps.

I only go without a bra at home when I'm in my pajamas. I am a 38 C and it is so obvious when I don't wear a bra although I'm sure hubby would be all for it. LOL

I do not go anywhere without a bra on. I used to be teased in middle school for not wearing a bra. I mean girls would go up to me and grab the back of my shirt and say, "She's not wearing a bra!" :oops: So since then I have always worn a bra. :p I mean now I'm over it but it just feels bare naked to go out without it on. :D

This used to happen to me when I was a freshman in high school. I was a late bloomer. I went to private school and wore plain white blouses. I used to wear a t-shirt and you could easily tell I didn't wear a bra, not even a training bra.

Then bam! I had chest pains and they came out with a vengeance. I am size 42DD and wouldn't be caught dead outside without a bra. I used to wear a bra until it was time for me to go to bed, but now I can't wait to take the thing off. I do worry about drooping though, but I love the freedom of being out of my bra more. bb

I sometimes go out without bras. I have very small breasts, I'm an A cup, so I think it's okay, it's not very comfortable though so I don't do it too often:p I like wearing lovely bras:)

Werbung:
I don't usually.

Occasionally I will wear a tank top that has a shelf bra built-in and don't always put on a real bra with it. I usually only do that when I'm wearing he tank top under other things over the top, though.

Back