• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dare to go out without bras?

I only go without a bra while at home or with my boyfriend when we aren't going anywhere. It's not like my boobs are saggy, just the whole nipples showing is something i see as only personal people (like my boyfriend) need to see.

Werbung:
I do go out without bras because my size is small. They don't shake a lot so people can not notice much that am not wearing any. It will also depend on the type of dress or top am wearing, some are very transparent such that your nipples are almost screaming to get out.

Oh man, I would NEVER do that to the general public. In my house? yes, around family? maybe, depends who sisters yes brothers no, good friends yes, spouse yes um, but thats just about it.

kinda awkward and uncomfortable...although doctors recommend to use bra the less possible...

Hopefully very shortly I should be able to enjoy for the first time in years the feeling of being braless, as I am scheduled for my breast reduction on Oct 10th.

Mind you, I am becoming more and more apprehensive (downright scared) as the time draws nearer, but the sheer thought of not having constant back/neck pains keeps me going, as well as losing approx 20lb in weight!

Also shopping for clothes and bras will be a whole new experience, as will getting my fiance to get me a whole new wardrobe!

On the other hand I will be rather sad not to see my "Great Danes" any more....I have been somewhat attached to them over time!!!

Whoopee.....I NOW REALLY CAN GO BRALESS, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS......But to be honest I can't really see me doing it.

Whoopee.....I NOW REALLY CAN GO BRALESS, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS......But to be honest I can't really see me doing it.
Congratulations! :)

(even if you decide not to go braless I'm happy for you that you have that burden off your shoulders :))

I can't go out without wearing a bra. I will never ever dare to do that. It is so embarrassing. Geeeez

I will not go out without a bra. It is a protection especially living in a place with a bumpy roads and riding in a 3 wheel vehicle (tricycle).Also, when you go out men looks at women's face and chest firstly. It quiet embarrassing for me going out without a bra.

I dont have a big bust myself but I am not really confortable going out without wearing any bra. Even when I am at home, I wear and I just loosen my bra when I go to sleep.

I won't, I don't think I ever would. Even just walking around the house with my parents here without a bra makes me feel conscious, what more if I'm in a public area? :p

I have this neighbor who don't feel like using bra at all and guys are laughing behind her back. I hope I can have this courage to tell her that she must wear bra for now on.

Werbung:
Omg... i so could not see myself doing that i would feel very uncomfortable i mean i just would not feel right walking around with my girls all loose its just not my thing.

Back