• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dare to go out without bras?

The women in my family always call bras "trotting harnesses" and most of us are small enough that we don't really need one. I almost always go without around the house and if I'm just running out for a quick errand, I don't necessarily bother to put one on, especially in winter when you can't tell anyway.

Werbung:
I could go out without a bra if my shirt was not that thin and it would not be very obvious that i do not have a bra. I actually done it sometimes because it was so hot (going out just near my place).

I find bras really uncomfortable but would never dare to leave the house without one. I just think that visible nipples are inappropriate in most situations and likely attract attention from the wrong type of person.

No, it's just too obvious in my case. Maybe only to walk the dog or throw out the garbage, nothing more than that. Though it did happen to me that I went somewhere and forgot to wear my bra. I noticed something is weird while waiting for the bus and ran back home..

No, it's just too obvious in my case. Maybe only to walk the dog or throw out the garbage, nothing more than that. Though it did happen to me that I went somewhere and forgot to wear my bra. I noticed something is weird while waiting for the bus and ran back home..

Gosh, how on earth did you manage to forget putting a bra on to go out?.....In my case were that ever to happen, my two "Great Danes" would be letting me know they were "on the loose" before I even got to the front door! :(

Unless I have a tight supportive top on then I can't as I really need support - especially after breastfeeding my daughter.

Oh no, never in my life would I do something like this. :D My breasts are, well, not that small, so I don't have the luxury of wearing tank tops without bras. It would feel weird and I would feel a bit naked, if that's the case. Haha. My best friend does this sometimes, though, and I can't help but be like: Oh, best, I think that guy just looked at you. :D

Hopefully very shortly I should be able to enjoy for the first time in years the feeling of being braless, as I am scheduled for my breast reduction on Oct 10th.

Mind you, I am becoming more and more apprehensive (downright scared) as the time draws nearer, but the sheer thought of not having constant back/neck pains keeps me going, as well as losing approx 20lb in weight!

Also shopping for clothes and bras will be a whole new experience, as will getting my fiance to get me a whole new wardrobe!

On the other hand I will be rather sad not to see my "Great Danes" any more....I have been somewhat attached to them over time!!!

I dont do it because it would look stupid on me. But I actually feel so uncomfortable without one on that I dont like to do it unless im vegging out looking like a bum at home.

I would only go without a bra if I am at home in the evening and know that I am not going anywhere else. Usually when I do that, I get into my pajamas. I wouldn't go out in public without one because I don't think I could get away with it. Plus, it's not very comfortable to walk around without support.

I wish I could but with 40 D it probably isn't a good idea lol....i wish mine were smaller though because there are so many cute shirts and outfits that I can't wear because they're not made to fit a larger chest size. it really isn't fair...that gives me an idea though...maybe if all us large chested girls started going around without bras as a protest then the clothing companies and fashion designers would have to make clothes to fit us in order to get us to stop LOL

Werbung:
I can barely stand to not wear a bra, then again going without the support is terribly hard on my back.

Back