• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dare to go out without bras?

lovebeliever

Dont take me wrong. I am not saying if you dare to go out naked.
I mean if you can wear a T-shirt without bras.
It is so obvisou in summer so i dare not.
How about you?

Werbung:
I would dare to go out without a bra, but I don't think it looks good.
Your breast can be a little saggy and I don't like the fact your nipples can show through the shirt.
Also, I like the comfort and support a good bra gives you so going out with my bra on makes me feel more secure.
On the other hand, I know women who don't like wearing a bra at all and they go out in public without a bra. It's their choice to do so, but I wouldn't feel good about it. I'd do it if I had to for some strange reason, lol.

Only when just going to a drive through or something, but not if I intend to get out of the vehicle.

I would dare to go out without a bra, but I don't think it looks good.
Your breast can be a little saggy and I don't like the fact your nipples can show through the shirt.
Also, I like the comfort and support a good bra gives you so going out with my bra on makes me feel more secure.
On the other hand, I know women who don't like wearing a bra at all and they go out in public without a bra. It's their choice to do so, but I wouldn't feel good about it. I'd do it if I had to for some strange reason, lol.
I wont do it in summer either. It is too obvious.
It is kinda embarrassing to show nipples through the shirt.
I think i can do it in winter coz i always wear thick clothes and people cant tell if i wear a bra or not.

Gosh, how I wish that I could just enjoy once the feeling of being braless. :(
Sadly never to be, with my huge "Weapons of Mass Destruction" I would probably be instantly arrested and also suffer from having two very painful black eyes, as well as having severe back pain and of course two VERY SORE & PAINFUL BOOBS.
I feel so envious of you girls who truthfully speaking really do have the choice of whether to wear a bra or not.

I don't have a big bust so I could go out without a bra, but I don't because I am worried about everything moving south, I don't want want to end up with my bust around my waist!

No way, I think girls who don't wear bra's in public are sluts. It's fine when you are at home or going to bed but in public it's just gross, nobody wants to see that stuff hanging out LOL

That is a bit strong clauemi. I wouldn't say they are sluts, but it is not a good look and it is not wise because it will make you droopy as you get older.

I feel more comfortable wearing a bra. I know some people that are very small breasted and can get away with not wearing a bra.

My bra is a necessity not decoration, so I would never go without one. I don't see why girls less 'generously' endowed shouldn't do so if they want to though.

I don't go in public without a bra on. I like the soft unwired bras though, they have to be comfortable!

I would never, and have never, gone out in public without a bra. I feel that it's far too revealing to go braless...summer or winter!

I only wear big t-shirts, they are usually hubby's, and not only can I get away with not wearing a bra, I rarely do. And I'm not a small-breasted woman either. I have D's currently, they haven't gone all the way down to my pre-pregnancy size & my baby is 4 1/2! I think I'm stuck at D now...

My shirts are so big on me that you can barely see the curve, let alone my nipple. And that's the way I like my shirts. I have always liked my clothing loose.

I think the point is not so much about daring to go out without a bra as feeling comfortable in your own skin and in your own choice of clothing. As I have already said I don't choose to go out without a bra but I would absolutely defend the right of others to choose the way they dress.​

Werbung:
As I mentioned in my previous post about my huge "Weapons of Mass Destruction", I am by the way a 34FF (UK Size), just imagine please for one moment what it would be like for me to go braless.

My bras do not simply need to be underwired, they need to have scaffolding (lol) in them to give me all the necessary support I require, although for most of the time I wear the "not so pretty" minimiser bras.

Like most of the previous girls have said though I would never, ever judge a fellow woman for wishing to go braless, it is after all they're right to do as they please.

Back