• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Was The Last Time You....

Today and everyday I win all of my arguments or someone is getting grounded (including my husband). We have a rule in my house. If mama ain't happy, no one is happy! You should try it!! It's nice!;)

When was the last time you sped in your car?

Werbung:
Never. :) I have never sped or beat a red light before. No, I am not as good as you might think. I just don't know how to drive. Pretty lame huh? I've been meaning to take lessons though but I can't find the time.

When was the last time you engaged in PDA (Public Display of Affection)? :p

The last time I engaged in PDA.... Last week in Walmart!

When was the last time you went out with your significant other, or friends? (such as a date night, or mommies night out)

Well I don't have a significant other and I have kids but I don't have anyone to take care of them so it's been like two years since I have had some me time.

When was the last time you donated to any kind of charity if ever?

The last time I donated to a charity was yesterday, actually. I gave some money to the Red Cross! It's one of the few charities I donate to these days.

When was the last time you danced in the rain?

Does hopping up and down trying not to get too wet count..lol. If so, tonight otherwise it has sadly been so long I cannot remember!

When is the last time you stopped and took a good look at the wonder around you and gave thanks?

I try to thank the Goddess for everything in my life daily, but sometimes it only happens once a week. I think I did it yesterday but it may have been the day before.

When was the last time you cleaned under your bed?

I cleaned under my bed just this morning. Every weekend, Sunday in particular, I clean the house the whole day. I start right after breakfast, so basically that's around 8am, and it goes on until around 10pm. My Sundays are for cleaning the entire plaurce--the house and the mini-garden that my neighbor and I share. So when I say cleaning the entire house, that includes my under the bed.

When was the last time you had a date with your mother?

The last time I had hot chocolate by itself was in March I think. Now I usually add hot cocoa pouches to my coffee & the last time I did that was in June.

When was the last time you listened to music & just danced for the fun of it?

The last time I listened to music and danced just for the fun of it was just a few hours ago! I love listening to the radio online and getting my groove on while I am working, it makes me feel so good to take dance breaks and definitely helps the day to pass more quickly.

When was the last time you rented a book from the library?

I borrowed a book from the library around 2 weeks ago, actually. It was the Road user handbook :D

When was the last time you watched your favourite movie?

Last month. I watched the Twilight Saga (From Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse!).

When was the last time you clean your room?

I just had a glass of Iced tea like two weeks ago on Monday. I love Iced tea, but at them moment I am not able to make it every single day. Yes like two weeks ago was when I had my last glass for now anyway lol.

When was the last time you played the piano?

Werbung:
Oh wow oops haha im so far behind everyone posts before me lol. let me answer this one instead. Well I cleaned my room just today actually, I just picked up my sons toys though. I never have to actually clean the room because it stays clean lol.

When was the last time you played a game on the internet?

Back