• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Was The Last Time You....

Werbung:
Right now! I'm reading some really good car stories... :p

When was the last time you were absolutely THRILLED? And I don't mean excited that you got the new outfit that you always wanted... like, REALLY thrilled?

I am the type of girl who loves to wear jeans or pajamas rather than the girlie dress. And so i could remember almost all moments i wore a dress. The last time was last November 2010. I wear a dress for
a night out in a beach with friends. And the dress was just borrowed from a friend! And that really thrilled me more r than riding a roller coaster. :p

When was the last time you broke somebody's heart? :D

Last month when a friend asked for a huge favor and I declined because of my final exams. She was pretty bummed about it but I apologized.

When was the last time you saw your grandparents?

Last tuesday when they came back from their trip to England.

When was the last time you took a trip overseas?

I am watching a movie right now LOL. Movie Gordy with my kids.

What was last time you went to a theme park?

About 10 years ago, and I was too scared to go on any of the rides so it was kind of a waste of money lol.

When was the last time you went on a romantic date?

Two months ago, when my husband returned from a long business trip.

When was the last time you solved a 1,000+ pieces puzzle?

I love iced tea! I think the last time I had it is when I made it last summer. This reminds me, I need to make some iced tea.

When was the last time you did something embarrassing in a public place?

That was a very long time ago. Back when I was in college. I fell down a flight of stairs in our school building for everybody to see. Glad it didnt happen again.

When was the last time you traveled to a foreign country?

That's tricky because I lived in a foreign country. I lived in Kenya, then travelled to Germany, back to Kenya, and now I live in Israel.

When was the last time you played on a swing?

No, I have never been very close to my family so I hardly ever see them. I do have one cousin who is a male model in Mexico and the girls go crazy over him but he is gay LOL.

When was the last time you had chocolate?

Werbung:
Very nice question. I just ate the yummiest Cadbury chocolate last night with my daughter.

When was the last time you wrote a diary?

Back