• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Was The Last Time You....

Werbung:
Never

Forever_Alone.png

When was the last time you watched an anime?

Wow, skinny dipping. It has been a long time. Probably about 14 years or so. Maybe that means it is time for me and hubby to find a swimming pool tonight! lol

When was the last time you played strip poker?

I've never played strip poker,, don't really play poker. I should bring up that idea to DH though...:)

When was the last time you stubbed your toe?

I honestly don't remember the last time I stubbed my toe...but one time in 7th grade I was running through the kitchen and accidently hit a chair leg and hurt my small toe VERY bad and ended up limping on that foot for about 2 weeks after that...

When was the last time you cried at the movies?

Oooh... er, I've never really cried at a movie I've seen in a theater, to be honest... but there are some strange YouTube movies that have made my cry..... (like HetaOni)

When was the last time you went hiking?

This answer is going to show just how lazy I am. I have not been hiking in probably about 8 years! eeeek . . . I think it is time for a hike!

When was the last time you bought a new pair of shoes?

I buy shoes all of the time for my children, but the last time I bought shoes for me was about a year ago, and they were for work.
When was the last time you baked a cake from scratch.

yeah, guess I am the strange one. I haven't worn slacks, or jeans since 2000! Not for religious reasons, I just don't like how they look on me. So, I wear dresses and skirts everyday.

I guess I will answer the last question posted about baking a cake... The last time was in high school, some 15 years ago?! hahaha Now, I'm wondering why I havent done that more recently. I just did not have the time. But if you had asked the last time I ate one, well, thats a different story LOL

When was the last time someone gave you a big surprise?

Well my kids were a nice surprise LOL. Other than them, I have not really gotten anything worth mentioning in the last few years.

When was the last time you looked at your baby pictures?

I only really know where two photos of me as a child are...And I'm pretty sure that's on my sisters facebook....
I don't actually know what happened to all my baby photos....YES! I'M ADOPTED! :3

When was the last time you said "I Love You" to someone?

The last time I said "I Love you" to someone was this morning to my husband :)

When was the last time you went on vacation?

Werbung:
Two years ago when we went to Stowe, Vermont.

When was the last time you won an argument?

Back