• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Was The Last Time You....

Werbung:
A year or so ago I sat on one at a craft fair, and the guy let me ride in a circle... I've always wanted to actually ride one around though... :D

When was the last time you achieved a goal?

Aww

ummm about 4 months ago when i had a bad break - up

When was the last time you had your hair cut?

A couple of years ago when I was pregnant with my youngest. I need a new haircut thanks for reminding me lol.

When was last time you wrote a letter to someone?

A year ago. I wrote a letter to someone I was sleeping with. lol

When was the last time you felt special?

Probably before my break up when I was given flowers....

When was the last time you were given flowers?

My dad gave me some last Valentines Day because he knew I would be spending it alone since my break up and wanted to cheer me up.

When was the last time that you danced?

The last time I danced was last year with my boyfriend. We went to a bar and he asked me to dance to a romantic music and it felt great. I wonder when he's going to ask me again. :D

When was the last time you cried?

The last time that I cried was back February when my elderly mother called me to say that my brother’s wife was demanding that he kick Mama out of their home. He had sworn to my father on his deathbed that he would care for Mama for the rest of her life. I was so broken-hearted for this poor woman that I cried and cried! Of course, my husband and I welcomed her into our lives -- forever.

When was the last time that you performed a completely unsolicited act of kindness?

Werbung:
A couple of weeks ago. We went to a cash checking place and there was this old lady in a wheel chair in front of me. The cashier at front was new and was taking forever doing something and when this old lady finally got up there she had forgotten her check at home so she left and told cashier she would be back. While we were driving home we saw this old lady rolling herself home on the side of the street where the was no sidewalk, and to top it off it was raining. So we stopped and gave her a ride home and back to the check cashing place. She did not live very far but in her wheel chair it would have taken her forever. She reminded of my grandma.

When was last time you took a bubble bath?

Back