• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What are you currently obsessed with?

New obsession: Spiderman - Turn off the dark!
It's a Broadway musical. I think I'm gonna learn all its songs by heart. :p

Werbung:
Well, not sure you would call it an obsession or not but I want to get more chickens. They are kind of addicting in sort of a weird way. My plans are to breed and show two certain breeds. And with the breeding and showing hopefully to make a little extra money by selling fertile hatching eggs as well as day old chicks.

I am obsessed with Big Brother 13, I don't miss a single episode. Hot piece of a** Jeff is my favorite LOL.

Obsessions include: musicals/operas, making money online, writing, reading webcomics (particularly nerdy ones)!
OCD about: MY CLOSET! Ack, if anyone puts my clothing where it doesn't belong, I get so angry >_< my spouse knows better... :)

I'm pretty obsessed with My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic at the moment, it's soooo cute.
I'm also pretty obsessed with online shopping, I love buying heaps of things then getting packages every day, it's like I'm getting presents...Cause eventually I forget all the things I ordered, so it's like a little surprise for myself.

I'm pretty obsessed with My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic at the moment, it's soooo cute.
I'm also pretty obsessed with online shopping, I love buying heaps of things then getting packages every day, it's like I'm getting presents...Cause eventually I forget all the things I ordered, so it's like a little surprise for myself.

I am obsessed with planning for our house that is getting built. Im always recalculating figures to see what we can afford to add and what we should do without out. I am looking up different interior designing ideas and researching decorating tips. Im obsessed!

Lady gagas song called you and i, because it has a park where she dressed up as a guy in the style of "the uutsiders" and ahhh those guys are sooo hot -.- i wish guys still dressed like back in 1960's
xo

Right now I'm obsessed with Gran Turismo 5!! Today I spent hours to get enough points to unlock my new dream car, a Subaru Impreza WRX STI WRC version, and it is SO FREAKING COOL! I am now good at racing on the dirt and snow tracks, it is so much fun. :D

I am also obsessed with cars in general and I have being studying more deeply, and now THIS is beginning to make sense:
4-Stroke-Engine.gif

Werbung:
Right now I'm pretty crazy about chilled tapioca pudding. This replaces my obsession for steamed buns. I also like anime, but not Hetalia. My ultimate favorite right now is Mawaru Penguindrum directed by Kunihiko Ikuhara (he's famous for producing Utena). I also really like Natsume Yuujinchou, which has 3 seasons now due to its popularity. If you're interested in anime from recent seasons then I'd definitely recommend checking one of those out.

Back