• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What are you currently obsessed with?

My current obsession is ways to earn money online. I am trying all types of various methods in an attempt to earn enough money to get caught up on my bills. Eventually I want to be able to go to part time at work so I have more time to spend with my children. If I continue to dedicate myself to some of the methods I am using, such as freelance writing, I think I may be able to successful enough to make it happen. :)

I am so obsessed with it, that while I am sitting here responding to your post, I am brainstorming various topics I want to write articles on, and different online jobs I need to look into.

Werbung:
Haha, I've been through the making money online obsession :) it's too time consuming for me now, but I intend to continue pursuing that interest after I finish high school. But right now, I'm obsessed with sneakers :D it's an incredibly expensive hobby, though.

Am also obsessed with making money online and finding new ways to earn cash. I have goals which I keep on postponing to the next year but this time around have decided to get some done this year. Saving is my biggest problem because I have many mouths to feed and bills to pay, but I will try to save a bit.

I am obsessed with my daughter, my puppy, my computer and photography. :) I think that they are all pretty good obsessions that are healthy. Being obsessed with anime is very unique. I am not into anime, but I think some of them are cute.

I'm currently obsession free unless you want to count sleep as an obsession. I've been working so much overtime lately and with doing my everyday routines I'm only getting 4 or 5 hours a sleep each day. That's a lot less then I'm used to so I'm sleeping every chance I get.

Currently have an obsession with playing this new video game called Xenoblade. I know it's silly to say but it got me off MMO gaming, which is pretty unbelievable for me, and sad. >.<

I currently have an obsession with foundations... Ugh I keep buying different ones even though I'm not running out yet :oops:

I have been watching television series on Netflix, Hulu and Amazon and I've gotten into a habit of only watching one series at a time and watching four or five episodes in a row.

I am obsessed with this guy I dated for two months and now he isn't calling me back. I think I am almost over it and already sent him an e-mail saying I have more respect for myself than to wait around for someone to call me. Now I just need to take my own advice. Ugh!

I've been into anime for quite some time, starting to return to finding the joy for it. I recently watch a wonderful anime at the recommendation of a friend called Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It took me by surprise I admit as to how good it was. If anyone here is like myself and enjoys anime/manga, I definite recommend it myself. I recall seeing the beginning couple episodes and thinking it would be something I wouldn't be very into. I was pleasantly surprised. It was quite sad series, however amazingly engaging. Beware of that if you're not up for it.

Other than that, strangely enough baking has become an obsession of mines. I don't know why this is the way I handle stress from my job after all the years of anime/manga, but it is how it has decided to manifest itself as of late.

TV is another way to pass some time without getting too stressed, lately I have gotten addicted to shows like Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Franklin & Bash, and Suits which are newer.

I'm obsessed with skirts. Especially with black, frilly, slightly transparent skirts with a lot of black lace, but recently I've noticed that I'm growing an obsession for pleated skirts - you know, this type of a skirt that is proper for a school uniform. I have problems in finding one, because they're not 'in fashion' right know I guess and stores in my area don't sell them:cry: .

I have a slight obesession with ASOS, midi dresses, lip stick and watching YouTube videos. I'm also obsessed with making money online as a Freelance writer. I've got to the point where I can earn a few hundred dollars a week. I just have to stop using my earnings to shop online as I want to do some travelling next year. :)

Werbung:
Back