• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What are you currently obsessed with?

I am currently obsessed with makeup! I have been watching a lot of makeup tutorials on You Tube to get ideas on how to spice up my look for special occasions. Since I have turned into a makeup junkie, I don't want to spend too much cash on my new obsession so I mainly buy drugstore brands just to experiment.

Werbung:
I am now obsessed with Doctor Who! At first I thought it would be some cheesy thing with action in it and I would watch it primarily for the British people in it, but... oh my god was I wrong... the show is a masterpiece. I now like it better than Star Trek, actually - that's how like... moving? powerful? I dunno, but it's so... "epic".

My current obsession is rescuing animals that are in a shelter or some other bad situation. Last year I adopted a dog with my husband and a couple weeks ago I rescued a kitten from someone who had taken in a pregnant stray cat. The animal shelter in my city is high kill, so I like to keep tabs on whether the animals actually get adopted or rescued.

My full current obsession has to be Doctor Who, but I have come pretty close with my recent obsession with Star Trek! Though I think Doctor Who will always win with me.

My full current obsession has to be Doctor Who, but I have come pretty close with my recent obsession with Star Trek! Though I think Doctor Who will always win with me.
Doctor Who and Star Trek! Give me a... "sci"-five!

I am obsessed with making money, like Cecil. I am not so obsessed with cleaning my house, unlike Cecil, tee hee. I should actually try to clean more than I do...but that money thing keeps me glued to the computer most hours of the day. Sigh. I wish I could figure out one way to make all the money I needed so I could spend more time doing things I love.

Complex numbers, vectors, functions and thermodynamics.

Yep, this is the homework of a 11th-grade-student in Greece.

Transformers!!!!! I've been dying to see the latest movie, which I finally did when it came out on DVD & I'm obsessed with it again. I've even put the Autobots on my desktop background. I regularly look up new 'former art on DeviantArt & just drool over it. LOL

Been reading 'former fanfics too but they aren't as good as the art. I guess people would rather draw them but that works for me since I love changing my background so often.

I am currently obsessed with any good movie series that i find on the internet. I try to catch up on great movies that I wasn't able to watch when they came out in theaters.

I am also spending a lot of time looking for some online jobs to earn a little extra:)

Danish...for some months now. I still have a hard time with pronunciation.
Det er svaert...

Obsessed with getting my fiancee to move out here already so we can hurry up and get married, lol
As of last night, obsessed with looking at wedding rings.
Always have been obsessed with wrestling although it has been going down the toilet lately.

Obsessed with making money online? Does that count?

I am also currently obsessed with making money online. Actually, I obsessed with making a million dollars. I also obsessed with my spirituality. Do these conflict? Not in my mind. ;)

Werbung:
I think right now I'm so obsessed with streaming videos and tv shows on my tv. I just bought a pc to tv converter and I just can't stop trying out videos online to watch on my tv.

Back