• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What are you currently obsessed with?

Lugia

With me at least, we always have something that we are TOTALLY obsessed with and love and can't stop thinking about!

So, what is your current obsession?!

Right now I am SOOOO obsessed with anime, especially Axis Powers Hetalia.
meow.gif
I mean they are just SOOO CUUUUTE :D :D

Werbung:
Ooooh, right now it's still anime but it's also LAND ROVERS, gawd I just love them so much. I can name all the Land Rovers in my signature.

(from left to right) Freelander, Range Rover Sport, Discovery, Defender, Range Rover. :rolleyes: Raaaaaaaange Rovers... yum.

Swimming and more more more swimming. Actually, I have been swimming so much this summer that I have a pain on my legs.
Breaststrokeeee <3

It sounds crazy, but I am obsessed with vacuuming. My carpets need to be vacuumed at least once a day. I need to see those vacuum marking on the carpet. It sounds a little OCD'ish, but I can't get comfortable until the vacuuming is done. Oy Vey. LOL

It sounds crazy, but I am obsessed with vacuuming. My carpets need to be vacuumed at least once a day. I need to see those vacuum marking on the carpet. It sounds a little OCD'ish, but I can't get comfortable until the vacuuming is done. Oy Vey. LOL
Vacuuming is BOSS! >D

Watching Dexter! I am totally obsessed with Dexter, I have been watching seasons 1-5 every night to catch up before it comes bak on in September. I have finished watching them, now I need to find something new lol

I'm a weird girl. Right now I'm obsesses with researching on stocks and other types of investments. I am so interested and I want to know more about them so that I can be a better investor. :)

This is a little weird, but I've recently become obsessed with ZaDR fanart & fanfics. If you don't know what it is (I didn't till I looked it up) ZaDR stands for Zim and Dib Romance. Yes, from Invader Zim. I finally got to watch it on the Netflix a couple weeks ago & I've been hooked ever since. I have other fanfic obsessions though, like Draco/Harry, Tallest Purple/Tallest Red, and Rogue/Wolverine. Yeah, most of them are male/male relationships... And I'm a girl! Weird, isn't it?

This is a little weird, but I've recently become obsessed with ZaDR fanart & fanfics. If you don't know what it is (I didn't till I looked it up) ZaDR stands for Zim and Dib Romance. Yes, from Invader Zim. I finally got to watch it on the Netflix a couple weeks ago & I've been hooked ever since. I have other fanfic obsessions though, like Draco/Harry, Tallest Purple/Tallest Red, and Rogue/Wolverine. Yeah, most of them are male/male relationships... And I'm a girl! Weird, isn't it?
Haha, I'm in fanfiction too, but I like Hetalia fiction the best. The only pairing I can really get into is Austria x Hungary, though, probably because they actually have real feelings for each other....

However, my obsession as of the past couple of days is PIXEL ART! Lately I have been cranking out some sweet sprites of sweet rides.

I used to be obsessed with the anime too during my high school years. I would watch all anime and cartoon shows and will not skip a single episode. Right now i do not have any obsession but i really love to eat chocolates and collecting postal stamps.

Right now, my obsessions are making real money, saving it and keeping the house clean. I may have an OCD, but I usually spend long hours doing those until I become contented with the result.

I don't want a single mark in the flooring or walls when I clean. And I don't want someone to make it dirty the same day that I cleaned it.

I usually spend 10-12 hours a day in making money online. I even stay up to 1 am just to finish what I am doing. And I save every single cent that I can. I sometimes don't buy snacks just to have the money intact in my wallet for days. LOL :p

Werbung:
Obsessed with planning my future - I keep going over finances, and what I'm going to do in life, what I'm going to buy in preparation.
I get excited about stuff like this :)

Back