• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Curly or Straight?

My fro is a mess... I have sections that curl into these super tight corkscrews, I have big waves and small waves and some sections that stay straight... with all of that nightmare going on, I straighten it whenever people are going to see me.

Werbung:
My hair is naturally straight and a lot of my friends actually envy that, since most of them are curly haired. I wouldn't want my hair to be curly, but if I had my hair longer, I'd love if my hair was wavy. Not too wavy, but wavy enough to look sexy and not just plain straight.

My hair is naturally curly. When I was younger it would get frizzy and I always wanted straight hair. Many times I would straighten it. Now I like my curly hair, it is not as frizzy especially if I throw some mousse in and go. I haven't straightened my hair in years.

I do not mind either...straight or curly, I do feel that the one you were given is the one you look best in. So, if you were born with curly hair...I feel, chances are you will look best that way or vice versa.

I was born with very straight hair but even until today, I just love and admire people with naturally wavy and/curly hair. It is so beautiful to me. So, when I was about 5, I made my mom curl my hair etc...it took hours and hours...and eventually, it was curled and I was so excited as we were going to watch The Nutcracker Prince at the theater.

So, all was going good...until I got out of the car and a strong gust of wind came along and blew my new curls straight out of my hair. I was devastated! I never tried curling it again. (-: But I still admire curls and once, in fact, fell for a boy with unruly curls.

I have thin super straight hair and while I think that it is what most girls would love to have, I had my hair curled and dyed it looks fab! It created an illusion that I have rich and gorgeous hair. I love this more than the straight hair :)

My hair used to be really straight. After I had my baby it got kind of wavy and is really annoying that it doesn't look good. I either have to straighten it or curl it for it to look good. Otherwise, it just looks frizzy and poofy. I miss the days where I could wake up and my hair would be straight and smooth. Now, it just looks so thick and "blah". I will curl it on special occasions, but it is usually a lot easier to run a straightener through it or pull it up in a ponytail.

I like my straight hair the way it is. It's easier to deal with. I've actually never wanted curly hair before. This is probably because I was witness to all the hassle my sister had to go through to tame her curly hair.

I wish that my hair would stay curly when I try curling it. My hair is thin and very straight. I can't keep it curly when I try to curl it. I do use a hot brush and blow dryer to at least give it a slight curl under which does give me a little extra body.

My hair is naturally wavy/curly. I usually just brush it out and leave it how it is. My hair is so thick it takes forever to fully curl or straighten it. Which one I prefer depends on my mood most times. I love my hair curly and straight.

I have a straight hair. However, when I was a child, my hair is always curly.. LOL ever since I cut my hair short, it never turns curly again.

I have super thick and wavy hair if I just let it air dry. Most of the time it is straight and flat. My sisters spend hours straightening their curly hair and I always put my hair in rollers when I want to go out. I guess the grass is always greener!

I have wavy hair that I HAVE to straighten daily. If I am unable to straighten it then I will throw it up into a messy bun while it is wet. I wish that I had curly hair though! I think it is so pretty and I love how easy it would be to fix it. Although, I saw that it looks easy to style, it may not be. I would not know.

It depends, I have naturally curly hair and I often braid it to get that lovely wavy beach look. It really depends on the person, I straighten my hair because it gives a sleek sexy older look to it. I like curly/wavy hair too because it gives a fun elegant look to it :)

Werbung:
My hair is naturally very think and very curly. I have spent my whole entire life trying to make it straight. When I was a teen I used to iron it on the ironing board. Eventually a bunch of my hair in the back broke off!

Now I get Keratin treatments and use a quality hot iron, and finally! The straight hair that I have always dreamed of! I personally don't feel put together if my hair is curly. It's too crazy looking.

Back