• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Curly or Straight?

zararina

I guess a lot of girls here have a straight hair or have their hair straighten. And probably a lot have
the thinking that straight hair is more beautiful and likely to me more attractive than curly hair.
But why on certain special occasions, i could observe that girls curled their hair and feel more confident at it. And there are also straight haired girls that would go the parlor to have their hair curled. :D

Girls, what would your opinion about it? Do you like to have straight hair or curly hair?

Werbung:
Well I like to keep my hair wavy because every other girl in my school has their hair board straight, and with my hair all straight I just feel like a robot... plus when I spend hours straightening my SUPER thick and wavy hair, it doesn't really even get that straight...

Yeah, I say curly even though my hair tends to stay wavy.

Well I like to keep my hair wavy because every other girl in my school has their hair board straight, and with my hair all straight I just feel like a robot... plus when I spend hours straightening my SUPER thick and wavy hair, it doesn't really even get that straight...

Yeah, I say curly even though my hair tends to stay wavy.

Sometimes it is really nice to be different somehow. It makes you more easy to be recognized among all of your straight hair friends. :p

I like to keep my hair straight. It's naturally quite straight and when it's long I don't need to do anything with it. when it's cut shorter I use the striaghtener for a few minutes to give it more 'direction'. In fact I have never tried curling it, I wonder what it would look like.

Grrr....Because I have naturally very long fine blonde hair it is virtually impossible for me to wear it curly...I have tried on a few occasions to curl it without much success, so I just leave it straight now.

However last year when attending a friends wedding, I did treat myself in having it professionally washed, dried and curled, and it really did look so nice for quite a few days until it started flattening out again.....Maybe I'll try and persuaded my fiance that I desperately need to pamper myself again! ;)

I wish my hair would go curly. I remember a few years ago my mam spent ages putting heated rollers in my long hair for a school prom and when I took them out my hair went poker straight again within 10 minutes.
It confuses me that just about everyone I know who has naturally curly hair straightens it daily with GHDs. How does their hair not get really damaged?

I like both, it just depends on the day I guess.
My hair is slightly wavy. Sometimes I straighten it and other times I curl it and style it.

Well, it depends on my mood.
I remember back when I was single. I had my hair relaxed on a nearby salon.
One day, I got annoyed because of the waves I had even if I had it straighten.
After that, I decided to have it curled and see if that hairstyle suits me.
Unfortunately, my hair didn't curl because of the previous treatment that we have to curl it again.
It curled at the second time, but then I realized when I got pregnant that I have to cut my hair short because it's too annoying and the weather is too hot to have a long hair.
Right now, I still maintain a really short haircut cause I really don't have much time.

G
Grrr....Because I have naturally very long fine blonde hair it is virtually impossible for me to wear it curly...I have tried on a few occasions to curl it without much success, so I just leave it straight now.

However last year when attending a friends wedding, I did treat myself in having it professionally washed, dried and curled, and it really did look so nice for quite a few days until it started flattening out again.....Maybe I'll try and persuaded my fiance that I desperately need to pamper myself again! ;)

Good luck on that. ;) Convince him that girls do really need to be pampered and loved.:p
There are really girls that looks so great on curly hair and same for straight hair. We just need to see what fits on us best.

I have really curly hair & prefer my hair straightened...my friend is the same but she has a straightener...I am thinking about getting one too...I don't know how I would go straightening my hair everyday but who knows lol.

My hair is goldilocks curly. There are just some days that I can make them crazy kinky curly like this...
<---------------

I tried to straighten this baby 3x but would always go back to its original form so... I leave it the way it is. ^^ People like my hair so... I guess I'll leave it as is.

It seems we have same hair, natural curly! :p
I remember there are some who called me Goldilocks hoping to annoy me, but they failed.
I like my hair although i had tried to straighten it too(just to have a new hair style) and i also comes back to original. Most of the people also likes it for me.

My hair is naturally super curly but I hate it because it's not the tamable kind, goes all over the place and is always frizzy. It is hard to keep it looking smooth but I prefer it than straight hair. I think straight hair looks lifeless.

My hair is naturally super curly but I hate it because it's not the tamable kind, goes all over the place and is always frizzy. It is hard to keep it looking smooth but I prefer it than straight hair. I think straight hair looks lifeless.

Yes the common problem in curly hair is that it is frizzy and so it was usually clipped and pony tailed. That is why i let my hair grow longer so that it will gain "some weight" that could make it tame a little. Also conditioner helps a lot in making it look better.

Werbung:
I have pin straight hair and I don't like it :( They don't hold curls at all. I envy those who have naturally wavy hair - not curly, wavy- and have the best of both worlds! I once got my hair curled professionally and it seemed horrible! They put so much goop and hairspray that my hair looked fake and just not right. Money wasted.

Back