• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Curly or Straight?

I used to have waist long hair and I loved playing with it. I find curly hair cute and stylish, but it didn't really look good on me so I just stick with my natural straight hair.

Werbung:
My hair is very poofy & thick. It used to be curly when I was younger but it has straightened out. It's not completely straight though, I would say it is wavy. I actually think I have the type of hair that Hermione is supposed to have...

I was born with very curly hair, but as I grew it longer it got straighter. If I cut my hair, it will get waves again, but if I try to curl it, it won't hold a curl. I like my straight hair, but sometimes I wish it had a bit more body.

My hair is stick straight and I tried to get a perm for a change....but it completely fell out the next day! I don't know if my hair just won't take a perm or if the stylist screwed up. I kind of think the stylist did something wrong because she sent me out of there with wet hair! And by wet I don't mean a little damp...I mean honest to god WET hair. She said she didn't want to dry it cause it might frizz...so I thought okay, I guess that's alright. Then when it dried it had a little tiny bit of a "kink" to it and was frizzy and then the next day it was straight again. It did have more volume but it wasn't curly or even wavy. And I didn't wash it or anything cause I know they say you can't wash a perm for a few days...so I don't know what happened.

I like hair straight or curly though...I don't really have a preference...but mine has always been super straight and I wanted something different for a change. Too bad it didn't work out for me.

I would love to have curly hair. My hair is naturally straight and I struggle to get any volume into it. When I do curl it, it has so much more life, but the curls never last long :(

My hair isn't excessively curly. It's just kinda wavy and the problem with having such a hair type is that it gets quite difficult to manage. When I was younger and didn't wear the scarf around my head, I hated my hair because it would look terrible after the wind blows through it. Now that I cover my head all the time when I go out, I don't care much how my hair is. In fact, I could be bald for all you know. ;)

My hair is wavy and frizzy, so I have to straighten it. It takes about an hour to straighten, but it's worth it. I feel dirty and gross if I don't straighten it.

I used to have pin straight hair. As in, I was a flower girl for a wedding and they tried curling my hair...it took several hours of curling, spraying, curling, spraying, curling, spraying, until right before the wedding and all the curls fell right back out not long after the wedding was over. It wouldn't hold a curl for the life of me!

When I got older, I started getting these kinds and twists in my hair. If I don't blowdry my hair after a shower, sections of it will start to curl, but not enough that I could actually style it to be curly or even wavy. It's really annoying. Most times, I either put it up or straighten the parts of it that need it.

I think girls want the straight hair for everyday because they like it, but when it comes to special occasions, curly hair is so "different" and can come off feeling fancy and special, too. It's the same way that those who where their hair curly on a regular basis can get a confidence boost from straightening their hair every now and then.

I actually like my hair straight and curly equally now. When I was younger I definitely had a preference towards my hair straight, but after I saw all the damage that did to my hair I stopped straightening it so often. Now if my hair is curly or straight depends on how my mood for the day. If I'm feeling lazy I'll usually go with curly hair.

I have naturally curly hair. I get more compliments when I wear it curly vs. straightening it. And it's much easier and healthier for my hair.

My natural hair is wavy. Most of the time I straighten it. Something I'll use a curling iron after I straighten it to get it more of a curl than a wave! So it just depends on my mood!

My hair is naturally wavy. The curls are long and relaxed. I cut my hair and had it styled recently and the lady totally butchered it. I will never go back to her again. Now I have to constantly blow dry it straight to be satisfied with the look. All I wanted to do was get rid of the bad hair I had below the shoulders. I guess I won't be going back to anyone again for a very long time. She colored it and that is the only thing I liked. It's a medium brown with red hint.

I have the wavy in between hair. I love when its straightened, but the effort I put into doing that is long. So I usually just pull it up on the days that I don't feel like straightening it. I can also do my hair curly if I want, but again its a process. I personally like my hair when its straight, but my mom thinks it looks better curly (because her's is I think)

My hair is naturally curly. I had it straightened once. I didn't know what I was thinking back then. After a week or two, it went back to its original curly self again. I just waited time and money.

Nowadays, I wear it just as it is. Having curly hair is somehow beneficial, I don't have to do anything with it. I just wash it and leave it be. It looks the same every time. I'm not getting any violent reactions thus far so I think no one's bothered by it. ;)

Werbung:
Back