• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Curly or Straight?

My hair is very curly and tends to be frizzy because of it, I straighten my hair every few days, I hate my natural hair :(

Werbung:
My hair is very curly and tends to be frizzy because of it, I straighten my hair every few days, I hate my natural hair :(
Straightening your hair every few days could also damage your hair and makes it look more frizzy. Maybe you could go to the salon and have your hair relaxed or straighten with conditioner treatment so that it could last for months.

Straightening your hair every few days could also damage your hair and makes it look more frizzy. Maybe you could go to the salon and have your hair relaxed or straighten with conditioner treatment so that it could last for months.
Would it actually work? My hair is so hard to tame and I'm running out of options with it.

As humans, and as girls, we tend to be very fickle-minded. ;)
I was born with a good hair - it was shiny and straight and a lot of people frequently compliment me because of it. But I wasn't satisfied! I tried permanently curling it - just the ends, though. And people complimented me as well...
But now I miss my straight hair. :)

I guess a lot of girls here have a straight hair or have their hair straighten. And probably a lot have
the thinking that straight hair is more beautiful and likely to me more attractive than curly hair.
But why on certain special occasions, i could observe that girls curled their hair and feel more confident at it. And there are also straight haired girls that would go the parlor to have their hair curled. :D

That's because people wants new hairstyle, new look, fashion, etc...:D I have a long straight black hair and I love my hair. A friend suggested to me once to make my hair, I completely disagree. I love curly hair but I don't want to make my hair curly because it the one that God gave to me. :)

As humans, and as girls, we tend to be very fickle-minded. ;)
I was born with a good hair - it was shiny and straight and a lot of people frequently compliment me because of it. But I wasn't satisfied! I tried permanently curling it - just the ends, though. And people complimented me as well...
But now I miss my straight hair. :)

Yes i agree that girls have a mind that somewhat swings in any direction impulsively. :p
Being content on how we look also affects the way we want for our hair style and fashion overall. What important is how we carry ourselves with our chosen style.

It really just depends on the style that would best suit your face. Actually, I have this dilemma on choosing which better for my face. I had my hair straightened because my hair is so wavy and it is no longer contollable. Sometimes, I would braid my hair and I just putting them down curly because I just like seeing myself with a curly hair. But still, I do not know if I should have my hair straightened again or have it curled.

But all I know is it really depends on what suits you best and what is more comfortable for you.

I like it straight. It is very easy to manage. You can have it as pony tail or just leave it down. When I was 12 years old, my mom had my hair curled and it took more than 3 hours to do it because the stylist placed the wrong solution so they had to do it again. As if I have a choice if mom wants it that way (curly). At some point in time, mom had my hair straightened and I never went to the parlor with her again.

I like curly hair. I've had my hair permanently permed for about 2 years. A month ago, I decided to cut my curly locks and go back to having straight hair. That was a big mistake! I miss my curly hair and now my hair is too short for nice curls. :(

i have curly hair..but 2 years ago i wanted it to be straight so bad, so for a year i was straithening it with *iron for clothes* or how does it say i'n english..i don't know the expression...anyway after a year my hair was so bad you couldn't amagine it..when i would *iron* it it would be so nice, like some hollywood star, nice, but long, silk..you can only wish it..but when i stopped..oh goood, my but long hair went ear long hair after i went to hairdresser...she was so shocked to see a hair like mine.... :eek: now i keep it curly heheh :)

I have wavy hair, used to be curly, but now that I am getting older its just wavy. (maybe its from all the years of straightening) I went to Catholic School, and made the mistake of going to school with my hair down and curly one day. One of the nuns about flipped out! I was 10! She said that no one in the real world would take me serious with that hair, and made me put it in a pony tale. I was also told to either straighten it or put it up for school. I just got used to wearing it that way. For years I went to work and no one knew I had curly hair, smh, what was I thinking?

I have really, really thick straight hair so my hopes of curling it are pretty low. Every time I have tried, it ends up falling out within an hour or two. For my wedding, my friends put my hair in curlers but if you were to look at my wedding pics, you would see that it's not so curly. I would love to have the option for curly hair but it's just not gonna happen. :)

My hair is kinky and very hard to comb so I usually relax it then put some waves on it. Straight hair looks limb after sometime but with waves, you can do 2 weeks looking cute. I relax it at least once a month and treat it every week, while treating my stylist usually put waves which I can easily manage through the week.

I have straight hair mostly but hate it. When i want to feel very feminine and flirty, i curl my hair overnight and wear it around like that. The good thing is, the curls stay in for at least two days. After that, i have to curl again or my hair goes frizzy and i can't simply wash out the curls.

Werbung:
Back