• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can You Cook?

I do cook but I don't enjoy cooking. I love to bake. I don't cook as much as I used to so I think that I'm getting out of practice so I don't cook as well as I used to. We love to grill out and either my son or my husband does most of the grilling. I do the preparations but they actually do the grilling. During the winter months when we cook inside more, I do all of the cooking. We usually have the same things over and over again. It is usually our favorites.

Werbung:
I love to cook! I often times go overboard with dinner, but I love it. People have told me they would open a restaurant for me, but I am not into that. I like to cook and yes my family and friends like my cooking, but I don't think everybody would like my style of cooking. I make a lot of things homemade including bread.

I'm nowhere near being an expert chef but I can cook enough to keep myself fed and avoid eating the same stuff every day. I can't really make anything extravagant though. But I prefer eating the simple dishes so it's all good for me.

My cooking skills are limited to breakfast foods (cereal, toast, eggs etc.) and instant noodles :D I should really learn how to cook after I finish school... I'm so lucky I still have my parents to feed me!

I really love to cook, though I don't get to do much cooking lately. I love to watch the cooking shows to pick up tips, techniques and new recipes. I also love to bake. I knew how to bake a cake from scratch when I was ten years old.

I REALLY like cooking! I can cook just about anything on the stove, in the oven or on the grill. I usually do the cooking and my husband will do the dishes. I like making unique dishes for my family. I try to make a different meal everyday of the month so we can all try new things.

I don't enjoy cooking, but I can cook a variety of dishes well enough. :D Probably my favorite dish,which I cook often is vegetable stir fry. I do enjoy baking though and love decorating cupcakes for special occasions such as birthdays. :)

Can I cook? Well, it depends who you ask. I think I can...but there are those who think differently, lol. I do enjoy it but I am not a regular at it...it is usually when I feel inspired and then I like to try different things. Mostly it comes out alright...sometimes it does not....but I do enjoy the experience even though maybe those who have to eat it do not. (-:

I love cooking~! But I'm terrible at it:cry: . I can only cook spaghetti or some vegetables, nothing too fancy. I'm doing my best to improve though. It's fun for me to prepare my own meals. I'd love to cook something delicious:love: . Well, maybe I'll be able to do this in the future...:p

Werbung:
I absolutely can. In fact, I make part of my income off a cooking site I own. That doesn't mean I'm a chef or that I'm always perfect with cooking, but I can do the basics and I enjoy myself in the kitchen, no doubt.

Back