• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can You Cook?

I can make five or six dishes really well including spaghetti, homemade chili, homemade soup, tacos, burrittoes and home made mac and cheese. And, except for canned/frozen sides, I stick to those options for meal time. Seems to be what my family wants to eat, so other than fruits, that's what I like to cook and serve.

Werbung:
Yes, i can cook, i can cook almost everything but i cant cook well. Thats why i dont cook too much.
If i am with my boyfriend he will cook for me.
If i am with my parents my mom will cook for me.
If i am with my sister she will cook for me coz she can cook far better than i do.
Should learn more skills about cooking.

I can cook or I would l ike to think I can. I don't often have many complaints about my cooking lol. My youngest little lad (6) loves to cook too, his speciality is pastry making for my pies and he also makes a mean Yorkshire pudding too.
I love making roast meals, spaghetti bolognaise, chicken tagatelli, cassaroles,

I also love to bake but the problem with baking you HAVE to eat it lol and my figure doesnt allow for any more inches lol

Well I can cook most of Filipino home-made recipes. As a housewife, I have to learn how to cook them to satisfy the tastes buds of my family. As time goes by and after all mistakes, I believe I've improved and now I've learned from those mistakes to cook better and tastier.

I love to cook. I love making tacos. They are my favorite. I am good at making dinner but not breakfast. I leave the breafast making to my boyfriend. Lol. He makes great pancakes. :p

I can only cook 2 recipes: Spanish tortillas and Orange pie. <3 Love both...
But if I don't want to spend the rest of my life eating two particular dishes, I should learn something else too. ;)

I'm not a particularly creative cook, but I cook well. My parents started teaching us when we were barely out of diapers, and by the time we were teenagers we were pretty much expected to get breakfast and lunch for ourselves on weekdays.

My dad and sister both like to throw elaborate feasts for people and my sister has seriously considered opening her own restaurant, but I take after my mom more and like to just throw a bunch of stuff in a pot and come back an hour later to have a tasty meal waiting for me. :) As you might guess, I cook a lot of soups! I also do a bunch of rice and pasta dishes. The one thing I'm not very good with is red meat, because my family didn't eat much of it when I was growing up so I never really learned to cook it. I leave the red meat to my husband and sister-in-law. She barely knew vegetarian food existed when she moved in with us, but she's now gotten pretty good at cooking it, too.

Somebody above asked for recipe recommendations for people who aren't great cooks, and I'd like to recommend Mark Bittman's "How To Cook Everything" and "How to Cook Everything Vegetarian." He does a really good job of breaking it down and making cooking easy with clear instructions and simple recipes, plus instructions on stuff like how to purchase good quality fish or tell if a mango is ripe.

I know how to cook as I took culinary classes during summer. I am only good at International Cuisine but I prefer baking. I would rather bake than cook meals. :D I love pastries, I like eating desserts. :D

I hate to cook. Although I have to since I'm married. Being that my husband and I are on a limited budget we eat a lot of spaghetti and eggs.

I am not that great at cooking. I can make easy stuff like tacos and spaghetti, but I leave the cooking to my husband, who went to chef school. I am really good at baking desserts though.

Werbung:
I definitely cannot cook. I may be able to throw together some simple spaghetti, but that's about it. Now that I'm older, it is time for me to learn though. I am planning on taking the free cooking classes they have here in my area. I think that my not knowing how to cook is due to my mother being a single mom and not having time to show me how to cook. She was fairly busy providing for us growing up, so she was not able to teach me while I was growing up.

Back