• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Worst Fashion Fad

The fashion of the boys at my school are horrible, the worst of it is how they wear baggy jeans which allows everyone to view their boxers. Have some respect for your body and the eyes of other students in the same building. Seriously, nobody wants to see that. It's people like that who've given my school the image of being the "Ghetto School" and I'm getting tired of people acting shocked when I say what school I'm from.
At least they should wear nice underwear. Not that underwear with Donald Duck that boys in my school are used to wearing. :p

Werbung:
lol I used to ear sweat pants with words on my butt all the time when I was a teenager, guilty as charged! I guess it was just the thing everyone was doing.

I really hate big, suitcase size purses. How can you carry those things without hurting your back? They just look ridiculous and how would I be able to carry my baby, diaper bag and my purse/suit case lol?

Back