• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Worst Fashion Fad

tater03

These are still pretty popular, but the sweats with the writing on the behind drive me nuts. Personally, I don't want to wear something that says "Spoiled Brat" or "Princess" on my behind. If I had girls this would definitely be the one thing that I would not allow them to wear. I mean who wants someone looking at their butt, let alone to read what it says. So, what is the one fashion fad that you don't like?

Werbung:
Knee-high converse. I like converse shoes but in my opinion the ones that go up to the knee just look silly. But I agree the writing-on-the-butt looks both stupid and kind of slutty.

Oh, there is so much...
Waist high pants, for one, really bother me. Especially on short - torsoed women, because they already have short torsos, and I think it makes you look like an oompa loompa :| not trying to be harsh, just my opinion!
Also, stilettos outside of "gentlemens clubs" (aka strip clubs) make women look like strippers, especially when paired with a short skirt. I know you're trying to make your legs look longer, but you don't look good doing it!
Makes me sound like a jerk, maybe, but that's just me.
I am definitely with you on the writing on the behind and the knee-high converse shoes. They should just not exist. Curious to see what other people think... :)

Waist high pants, for one, really bother me. Especially on short - torsoed women, because they already have short torsos, and I think it makes you look like an oompa loompa :| not trying to be harsh, just my opinion!
I like high-waist pants because my pants often fall down even with a belt. I don't like SUPER high waist ones but enough so they don't fall down. But I agree with everything else you said. :)

Everyone will probably disagree with me but I hate seeing a man in flip flops. Most men do not have nice feet to begin with and no man should ever have footwear sticking in between their toes, it is just not very masculine to me lol.

Everyone will probably disagree with me but I hate seeing a man in flip flops. Most men do not have nice feet to begin with and no man should ever have footwear sticking in between their toes, it is just not very masculine to me lol.
Same here... except at the beach. The beach is acceptable.

Hmm, well, I dislike Ed Hardy clothes. It's too... colourful for me :eek:
ed-hardy-men-s-t-shirt-size-m-l-xl-xxl-3229f.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: Migraine...

I also do not shirts with too many colors and prints. I do not like shirts and pants/shorts that has big writings at the back. I also do not like those who wear stilettos in their daily clothes like shorts and will just go to the market. :p
Sometimes, i do not like guys who wears V neck shirts specially it they look like a girl/gay on it (and they are a real man).

Crocs! They are gardening shoes, I'm sure!
I hate that boys now a days are wearing their jeans really baggy, they can't walk and they look ridiculous. PUT YOUR BUMS AWAY!!

I would have to agree with most of what you guys said. Some I hadn't though of until it was posted. Croc's I thought were ugly from day one and don't get me started on the colors. Hip hugger pant bug me when they are so low that you can't bend over with half your butt hanging out.

Werbung:
Back