• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's your favourite city?

For me it would be Oslo. I was there some years ago and I can't describe how happy I was when I was there. I had never felt so happy and never had felt so comfortable in a place before, not like I was there. I was to other cities in Norway, but no city was like Oslo to me. Maybe I felt that way because Oslo was the first European city I had visited in my entire life.

I felt in love with the foreign community there and the amazing quality of life over there... just amazing! My favorite places there:

Come_With_Me_To_Oslo_by_p0m.jpg

DSC03452.jpg

oslo-city-hall-and-statue_11918_600x450.jpg

oslo-city.jpg

Werbung:
I had never felt so happy and never had felt so comfortable in a place before, not like I was there. I was to other cities in Norway, but no city was like Oslo to me. Maybe I felt that way because Oslo was the first European city I had visited in my entire life.

From what Ive heard the people there are very, very friendly and you have that warm welcome feeling, not like in many other places where you feel like a lonesome stranger.

BTW, beautiful pics!

Werbung:
I don't have a "favorite" city - there are just too many that are great in their own ways and have things that other cities don't. London for the sheer amount of LIFE it has in its borders. The amount of people, the throbbing, pulsing city life. Great. Paris for the beauty of the city and architecture itself. Riga because it's very compact (walkable), lively, green, clean, and it's where my grandparents are from.

Back