• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's your favourite city?

Eirini

(Either you have visited or not)

Copenhagen -I just can't explain how much I love this city-
copenhagen-dk114.jpg

Amsterdam -Bicycles, rivers, boats...it's a heaven on Earth!-
Visit-Amsterdam.jpg

Singapore -Totally impressive! Actually, every city (or town etc) in Asia is extremely beautiful!
Singapore%2012.jpg

I hope to travel to these cities one day! :)

Werbung:
My boyfriend has been to Amsterdam and Copenhagen, he has told me that both are very beautiful cities. And the folks in Copenhagen are very friendly.

Well I love New York right now, I have not really traveled to see everything so I am just going off of what I have seen so far. I think that New York is a nice place to sight see and everything. I went once to walk around and see everything, but I really want to go there and do some shopping as well as some eating. I have to say that Vegas is an awesome place to, so Iguess I have like two now haha. Good luck everyone and hope you had a great New Years.

My favorite city so far is New Orleans Louisiana. It has such old southern charm, while making me feel like I am actually in another country with all of the French Influence. I haven't been to France yet, but I imagine it is much like New Orleans.

Hmm... There are a lot of wonderful cities to choose from. But I think I will just choose what's closest to me:

10125-39-kbgdj.jpg

This is Makati City, Philippines. For me, it is the most developed commercial city here in our country. And I really admire how progressive this city is, even for the fact that our economy is not doing good and corrupt officials are lurking in the government.

Here, you will find a lot of establishments to hang out and also lots of jobs, if you need one.

I know you are right Cecil. So many great cities to choose from. I am going to have to go with New Orleans. Its like visiting a foreign country without leaving the country. I have never been to France yet. But I imagine that this is what France would be like. Well, in the French Quarter of course.

My favorite city is actually London. I have lived in a quite a few cities....Sydney, Cape Town, Seoul....and they are ALL gorgeous in so many ways but my two years in London, wow, that city just gives and gives and gives.

It is absolutely impossible to be bored there. It is rich in culture, shopping, natural beauty and very cosmopolitan. I love that you meet the whole world there and there is a lot of FREE entertainment too, believe it or not.

So, London it is. But as I am writing this...I am wanting to name the other cities too but I will stick with my original statement. London is my soul's home for sure. Rocking city!

That picture of Singapore looks awesome, would love to be able to visit one day. I have not traveled much so my favorite city is where I grew up, Amarillo, Tx. It's very small, quiet and familiar. I miss it a lot and I hope I can move back there someday.

Werbung:
For me it would have to be Munich, it has so much history, great shopping, traditional bars and eateries, a beautiful park, brilliant transport, a real feeling of grandeur in some areas and is only a short train ride from the mountains :)

Back