• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's your favourite city?

I haven't had the opportunity to travel much but the only city I've been to that I don't absolutely love is Denver, CO. It's so close and I've spent so much time there, I guess it's just not as special to me anymore. But I've been to Las Vegas, Austin, TX; New York City, and Chicago and I have found something to love about each one. I also want to visit Dublin, Belfast, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Athens, Dubai... I'd love to have the means to travel all around the world. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be living in Chicago going to school. *crosses fingers*

Werbung:
All those cities look so beautiful!! I have never been able to travel outside of the US yet. I would have to say my favorite is Las Vegas!

My favorite place is Galway, Ireland. It's so peaceful and beautiful. My dream is to live there. Amsterdam is always a great place to go and forget about your worries for awhile!!

My favorite city is New York. My daughter and I took a vacation there and had such a great time! The broadway shows were wonderful and there was so much to see! One of our favorite things was riding the red double decker busses for a historical tour. I think we rode that 3 times during our stay.

My favourite city is Venice, it's such a magical place, it's very unique. I love being surrounded by the ocean and I love these little bridges you see there everywhere. Venice is beautiful, its architecture is extraordinary. Everything about Venice is so special, it's my dream city.

venice-image.jpg.pagespeed.ce.b4U-SOKfrB.jpg

I really don't think I have a favorite city. I love exploring new cities.

If I have to choose, though, Vancouver Canada comes to mind first. I love the area entirely. <3

I can't really say that if I have a favorite city. The pictures in this thread are amazing. I do love San Francisco. I lived there for 16 years and I just loved the entire (mostly) area. It's my dream to retire or semi-retire there. San Francisco is stunning at night.

Parker, I've never been to San Francisco, but I watched a few movies that had been filmed there. It's such a gorgeous city! I would love to see it with my own eyes!:) I'm sure it would be a wonderful experience. I love Venice the most, San Francisco is my second favorite:)

From the destinations I've visited so far, Honolulu, Hawaii. I love the friendly, laid back atmosphere, aloha spirit, beautiful beaches, designer shops and historical sites (e.g the Iolani Palace, Pearl Harbor).

LONDON! I'm from the UK and I just love it down there. Everyone is so nice and yet everyone has this vibe that everyone there is unfriendly and rude but I have people offer their sets to me on the tube and even help me carry my bags. Complete strangers and so lovely :) I just love the whole vibe down there though and hyde park and covent garden on a hot summers day are just devine.

I cannot imagine a better city than New York! Unlike Paris and Rome, the people actually understand me (sort of anyway) and I think that when you are walking across Times Square, you just get the idea that you are in the heart of the universe. I have only been once but absolutely love it.

Werbung:
My favorite city is Dallas, Texas. Yes, I grew up there but not only that but there is so much going on there with music, and I love music.

Back