• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Shows Do You Watch?

Recent tv series I watched and love is The vampire diaries. I like the thrill and the love triangle between Stephen and Damon. I also like watching Supernatural, Sam and Dean are the best.

Werbung:
I like watching all The Real Housewives. Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice. Can't wait for them all to return this fall. I look forward to all the new fall shows. My DVR will be very busy this fall season.

My favorite show is Chuck. But I also love to watch Psych, the Middle, Fringe, Desperate Housewives, and Teen Mom. As for shows I watch on Netflix or on DVD, I like to watch Friends, Futurama, I Love Lucy, and Gilmore Girls.

These days, my favorite TV shows are reality shows like Dirty Jobs or military survival shows that showcase the military soldiers enduring their training courses. It's lots of fun to watch, if only cause i don't have to get my hands dirty or get in the mud. But i can watch a lot of cute guys doing that. So all good for me. :D

I do not watch much television...actually, I have to correct that: I never used to watch much television. Until a few years ago, when my boyfriend made me sit down to watch a series with him. Wow! I must say that it seems like television shows are really becoming quirky and all too awesome.

I can only fit in a couple...but I really like Gossip Girl, Weeds, Big Bang Theory and Modern Family. Too much TV makes me feel ill. I am also following X-factor for now...:rolleyes:

I go through different phases of tv watching. Sometimes, there is a show out there that I have no interest when it first comes out, then after its been out like 5 seasons its like I suddenly discover it and can't get enough of it lol. My latest discovery is The Big Bang Theory. How did I not notice this show until now is beyond me. I am having a great time now catching up the first 4 seasons online . I am having my own marathon, and its hilarious.

I like American Idol, especially the last season. All of the contestants were competitive and they gave the judges and the people a hard tome to decide. :D I also used to watch Prison Break, it was an awesome TV series.

I have been cutting back on my TV watching. Not having a TV has made this "diet" easy. But I still run weekly downloads of:
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Grey's Anatomy
Castle
and Once Upon a Time.

Oh, I'm embarrassed at how much TV I watch. LOL

Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
The Vampire Diaries
Tori and Dean
Two and A Half Men
How I met Your Mother
Hell's Kitchen
Survivor
Big Brother
Top Chef

There are probably more but I can't think of them right now. LOL

I love The Big bang Theory and think it is one of the best shows on TV at the moment! I also love Charmed even though I think I've seen every episode by now lol.

I'm a fan of Skins, which is a British TV series. :)
Honestly, I started watching it because of the actors' accents (absolutely love British accents!) but I keep going on watching the episodes...:)

I always watch NCIS, Criminal Minds and The Walking Dead Season 2 whenever I can. Others I watch if I have the time is The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, The Big Bang Theory, The Jerry Springer show and Maury :p

I watch a lot of crime dramas... CSI, CSI:NY... not a big fan of CSI:Miami. I don't know why, something about it bugs me. Criminal Minds, Hawaii Five-O, Bones, Grimm, Fringe. I just started watching The Finder which is a spin-off from Bones; so far it's pretty good. I am a sucker for the tattoo "reality" shows like Miami Ink, NY Ink... never got into LA Ink because Kat Von D annoys me. I LOVE 2 Broke Girls... I want to BE Max when I grow up! hehe

Werbung:
My husband and I watch a lot of television at our house, usually with the computer in our laps at the same time. Unlike most people I talk to, we are huge fans of reality TV, like Survivor, Big Brother, Dancing With the Stars, American idol, the Bachelor, etc. But we also like other genres. Our favorite sitcom right now is Mike and Molly. It's hard for a television show to make me laugh out loud, but Mike and Molly is hilarious to me. It never fails to make me laugh. We also can't wait for Revenge each week and Parenthood. But our very favorite series always appear on HBO; particularly Rome, Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, and we just watched Mildred Pierce on HBO go! HBO does something special with its original series!

Back