1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Is The Last Thing You Bought?

Discussion in 'Fun Time' started by Chantilly, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

The last thing I bought was airtime for my mobile and chocolate! :oops:

2. PamBeacher

PamBeacher Member

Food, it always seems to be food lol .... Just can't get away from the food.

3. kristyleann

kristyleann Member

I'm getting ready to go on a diet and I don't have a good scale so I ordered a digital one from amazon.com.

4. Ayane

Ayane Member

I bought a pair of black combat boots for my cousin as she really wanted them for Christmas. I hope really hope she likes them! There were just so many different styles lol...

5. altrouge

altrouge Member

A necklace and a pair of earrings that I plan to give to my mam as a present :)

6. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Volumes 4 and 5 of Air Gear. Gosh this manga is amazing but it's so hard to come across.... >.<

7. roxfan003

roxfan003 Member

Well, my grandma sent me a gift card to Dillards and surprisingly, I was able to find something. Not surprisingly, it cost more than I had my gift card. But, it was a longer cardigan-type sweater that tied in the front. Very cute. My amazing husband insisted that we still buy it, despite the price gap.

8. clauemi

clauemi Member

I ordered some Chinese food for delivery last night.

9. angelle

angelle Member

The last thing that I bought was online, and it was actually two days. I purchased a black lace dress from Tobi's. It was inexpensive and very cute so I figured why not make this little purchase prior to starting working. I am anticipating its arrival any day now. It is my first time making at purchase at that online store, and I can't wait to see how it looks in person. I love shopping online.

10. claudine

claudine Member

The last thing I bought is a beige sweater with lace details. I fell in love with it when I saw it for the first time last year but it was too expensive for me back then. Yesterday I was able to buy it 50% off:D . It makes me very happy:D

11. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Member

Hmmm... The very last thing I purchased was probably groceries. It seems as though I spend most of my money on groceries. I guess that's what feeding 4 people plus a large breed dog will do to your wallet. The last thing I bought otherwise was some liquid bandaid for my dog. Another not so fun item. Oh well. :)

12. kiwigirl

kiwigirl Member

The last thing I brought was a rose gold necklace which I bid for online. Thankfully no one else bid (it was the middle of the night) and I scored myself a bargain. :) Yes, I have an online shopping addiction ha ha.

13. pipps

pipps Member

The last thing I bought was some food from Barbados

14. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

concert tickets :D

15. Trellum

Trellum Member

I bought a new air of really dark blue jeans yesterday, they were really cheap, but are really pretty and look great on me. I also bought a pair of green pants, they are very comfy and love their green emerald color :) They were really cheap as well, just $8. So I couldn't just leave them there. I have financial issues right now, but I really needed a new pair of jeans :p I don't regret buying them! It's great to find the things you need on sale :)