• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Is The Last Thing You Bought?

Werbung:
I bought - huge surprise - Hotwheel cars! Heehee, my mom also got me this little truck and another truck that can launch 8 cars at once. I love it!

I just bought Indian mangoes, barbecue and ube bread.
I finished eating the barbecue and i am eating the bread right now.:D

I bought a cool WV wristband. :cool: At least it doesn't involve a certain sort of motorized machinery...

I bought a couple of this last night. First, I bought a box of strawberries; gotta keep the stalked at all times, some celery, lots of peanuts; will be making peanut butter at home today, almonds, quinoa; I friend told me about this and decided to try them out, fat-free milk and eggs. I'm a bit of a make up junkie as well so I ended up with a mac lipstick, a Rimmel mascara and OPI's new shattered nail polish. No more make up for this month :p

Today, I just bought a new facial cleanser, this is the second time I bought a cleanser and hopefully I will be able to use it daily unlike my old cleanser.
bought a new facial cream, and hoping I will be able to use it all too.
and of course cotton for the cleanser and water. The water is for me since I am living in a boarding house where you have to provide water for yourself.

Werbung:
Back