• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Did You Eat Today?

<
thistle.
<

I haven't eaten anything yet today - gonna eat cereal shortly though. I just haven't had much of an appetite all weekend. Yesterday I had one thing to eat all day - and it was at 8PM! Not sure what's going on.

Werbung:
Roast Dinner - Roast Turkey, carrots, potatoes and gravy. Followed by meringue, ice cream and chocolate flake!

roast diner - chicken,carrots,roast ,yorkshires,cauliflower mash and gravy followed by rolo yog a bannana and cream with sprinkles i eat like a pig

My dad was watching the kids for me to play footy today so he made them dinner. I had a pot noodle and banana for my dinner hahaha. Can't wait till the Mrs comes back tomorrow.
<

I just got home from a lovely BBQ potluck Tiger Woods Wii Golf party. We had fresh garden tomatoes, these potato things that were yummy, and tri tip and garlic bread. Oh, and carrots that were awesome. I'm stuffed.

Oooh Subby, I'm jealous.
<

I actually (again) haven't eaten anything yet. Then again it's only 9:30 in the morning so it's not urgent just yet.

But I still don't know what I want....

Werbung:
Back