• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Did You Eat Today?

Right now I am eating a casserole that I just invented. It isn't too bad. I was trying to make Chicken Alfredo and it ended up being something different, but yummy.

Werbung:
I just had a monay bread with peanut butter on it.
Potato fries and hot milk for the breakfast. ;)

LOL I love that monay bread.
What I'm eating today is a delicacy called "pichi-pichi" here in our place.
It garnished with coconut meat shreds and it's so yummy!

cornflakes :p
This takes great brainpower.....

What did you eat today?

%3C

Today I had: Toast and tea for brekkie and Scotch pie and beans for lunch. Probably have ceral before bed.

I had corned beef with potatos slices in it today, paired with slice bread and coffee in the morning. Only had coffee at lunch time and chicken BBQ tonight. :)

I had corned beef with potatos slices in it today, paired with slice bread and coffee in the morning. Only had coffee at lunch time and chicken BBQ tonight. :)
Sounds yummy :D

Well, today I got fast food. I got a chicken sandwich and a milkshake. I woke up at 1:00 PM today so like... my lunch is my breakfast heheh.

Oh, and right now I'm eating Funyuns, orange flavored tic-tacs, and I'm drinking Mountain Dew.

As you can see, I hold the utmost concern for my diet.

All I had to eat today was a bowl of Banana Nut Crunch cereal. I'm starving right now and trying to convince the hubby to take us to TGIFridays! I can go for their Jack Daniels steak and mashed potatoes. Gahh. I'm starting to drool right now.

I had salted egg and meat shanghai rolls for breakfast, burger for lunch and for dinner I'm guessing we'll have porkchop. :p Not sure, but i'll edit if thats not were having later tonight. :D

Werbung:
I just had my dinner, rice and sinigang (a Filipino dish). Apple juice and water for drinks.:D
I am full and ready to be awake until midnight.

Back