• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Did You Eat Today?

Werbung:
Snuffs had a hamburger and some iced tea.
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dot @ Dec 22 2006, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
a vegetarian roti[/b]
Oh I was thinking of having this for lunch! Only now it's 2 PM and the place I go to always runs out early so I know I have no chance by now. <_<

So far all I've had is coffee and yogurt, AGAIN. I wish I was home.
<

I eat everything there was in the house. Literally. That means the chocolate cake my mum baked, the apple cake with cream my mom baked (not me, of course
<
), more than one chocolate candy (with marzipan in it, yummie), fish, Swiss chard (I hope that's the correct translation
<
), French salad with turkey in it (some strange mixture, don't ask), and I poured it all with one glass of fine red wine.
a056.gif

Then I slept like a baby.
sleep.gif

Today I feel fat. I wonder why.

Toast and jam, cheese and pickle sandwhich, two chocolate eclairs and that's it so far. Lots of tea! Until the kettle began to sound like it was going to explode...
<

Tim Horton's coffee and bagel for brekkie, gross falafel wrap and gross four bean salad for lunch. <_<

Brekkie: Toast with banana, tea

mid morning snack: mini cookies (my bad)

Lunch: Pork pie with beans and a bottle of water

Dinner: baked potato and cheese and tea

Werbung:
Back