• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Shaven or Scruffy

Werbung:
Depends on the guy. I like my boyfriend shaved. Even though on some days he looks good with a beard. Lol But after about a week he needs to shave. He has a baby face. :)

I like a little bit of scruff on a guy as long as it's not too bad looking. A beard is okay if it's like Will Riker's from Star Trek, neat. It really depends but I like a beard once and a while. The beards I like are Gordon Freeman's, Rob Swire's (although his really isn't a beard but it's still cute), and Will Riker's x3

Well, lemme restate what I said earlier. With younger guys, SHAVE! Maybe a goatee or a really thin beard is alright, but otherwise, please shave.

With older guys, either way is fine. There was an episode of Top Gear when they went to the North Pole and all of the guys didn't shave the whole episode and they had a slight beard, THOSE looked alright on them because they're older dudes.

I like hairy men although moustaches are kind of a turn off, either way they have to be clean. I am not a big fan of baby-faced men though and I think facial hair goes a long way to prevent that look. Basically I don’t want a man with arms or legs smoother than mine lol.

As for me, I prefer them with a clean look.
My husband looks pretty untidy whenever he has a beard or mustache.
I rather want him to be cleanly shaven on his face, with a really short and clean haircut.
That way, he will look younger and better suitable for his kind of work.

Werbung:
I prefer men that are clean shaven. It looks clean and decent for me. Although there are some guys that do looks good when they have some hair in the face, i still prefer it shaven.:)

Back