• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Shaven or Scruffy

Orrymain

Some of us girls were chatting about this recently so I'm curious -- do you like your fellas clean shaven or all scruffy?

Werbung:
If my boyfriend dare goes a day without shaving (not that he would thank heavens) then I won't let him near me...I hate seeing any man unshaven (except if he has a beard, which I also hate) and looking scruffy.

DH has a goatee, and he looks very handsome with it. So I guess I would say neatly shaven with a goatee. :)

I prefer them clean shaven. I have friends who love that scruff look, but I'm just not one of them.

I prefer clean shaven. I little bit of facial hair is ok, as long as if it is neat and trimmed.

I am so glad that I am not alone in this. I love a good hunk, but he makes such a better impression when I can really see his face.

yes, the grizzly adams look just does not do it for me. Facial hair looks good on some men, but it does need to be neat.

i really don't like face fungus... hubby is dark and he has to shave every day.. if he occasionally leaves it one day over the weekend it's like he's not shaved in a week...

Werbung:
A friend and I are always going back and forth on guy celebs we both like. We tease that his look is her style (scruffy) or mine (clean shaven) at whatever time he's seen.

Back