• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Shaven or Scruffy

My answer to this has changed over the last few years. I used to like a scruffy look but now I go more for clean shaven. Who knows, maybe I'll switch back to scruffy again sometime. ;)

Werbung:
For hubby, clean shaven! His facial hair is really stiff & even just a few hours after he's shaved, it feels like he hasn't shaved in a week.

Now as far as celebs... It depends. I think Hugh Jackman is hot, especially as Van Helsing or Wolverine, both of which were scruffy roles. But Johnny Depp, I really don't like the scruffiness on him, not even as Captain Sparrow. I dunno why, I'm a bit weird I guess.

Interesting idea there Orrymain. When I was younger I loved the "bad boys", but not really the scruffy unshaved ones. I still do not care for scruffy unshaven. I don't mind facial hair, as long as it is neat.

I don't think age has much to do with it, I have always preferred clean shaven. I think facial hair looks horrible.

I think it depends on the man also. Some men look terrible with facial hair. Some look very handsome with.

I think in a way you are right justontime, facial hair does make them look scruffy and in some cases it can look as if they need a good wash.

My FIL has always had a beard, neatly trimmed and not long at all. He recently shaved it off and I just do not like how it looks. He looks so much better with it.

I guess it is just what you are used to NatureElf, it takes a long time to get used to a change lie that.

I think you can get used to most things given time, but when someone changes their appearence significantly it takes a long time to get used to it.

For me age has not changed the way I feel, I like men to be clean shaven, and I like them to have nice eyes.

Either way is good for me. Just depends on what style suits each guy, some guys look horrible with scruffy face.

Werbung:
Back