• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pet Peeve: Do you have one?

goodselfme

My pet peeve is someone who hums in the grocery store. I will do everything in my power to get out of ear shot from their humming even if it is a good humming person. Tell me your pet peeve if you will.

Werbung:
I think it will be someone who disturb me while I am eating (and I am hungry) without a good reason. LOL
I do not like much to see so young girls wearing too sexy clothes and makeup and stand by on the streets. ;)

My pet peeve is people that invade my personal space. when they are talking to me, in line at the grocery store or anywhere publicly. If I can feel your breath, you are too close! LOL

I think it will be someone who disturb me while I am eating (and I am hungry) without a good reason. LOL
I do not like much to see so young girls wearing too sexy clothes and makeup and stand by on the streets. ;)
Yes, your points are certainly reasonable pet peeves!

My pet peeve is people that invade my personal space. when they are talking to me, in line at the grocery store or anywhere publicly. If I can feel your breath, you are too close! LOL
Oh I hear you! That certainly is not only a pet peeve worthy to mention, but rude and quite awful.

My pet peeves change...however, The One of the moment is inconsiderate people. I cannot handle it. They fall into various groups (in fact, the peeves above I feel fall under that category)...however, what really gets to me is people who feel that they have to do everything loudly, like bang doors, talk really loudly, eat loudly etc...

Yes, noisy people are my huge pet peeve right now. I am using this annoyance to increase my inner peace (thus far, no progress!)

My pet peeves change...however, The One of the moment is inconsiderate people. I cannot handle it. They fall into various groups (in fact, the peeves above I feel fall under that category)...however, what really gets to me is people who feel that they have to do everything loudly, like bang doors, talk really loudly, eat loudly etc...

Yes, noisy people are my huge pet peeve right now. I am using this annoyance to increase my inner peace (thus far, no progress!)
I think most of us have annoyances that change too so you are not alone when you say that. Inconsiderate people making noise is so commonplace. I have actually asked a person to be a little less noisy in the Library. If you ask nicely , some people will do what you ask. I always add a smile when I ask something like this. Try it and see if if works for you.

I have a few, but my strongest pet peeve are people who talk with their mouth full of food.
Oh Yes, I sure think that is a very rude action. Sometimes I cover my mouth and then the person who is talking with food in their mouth realizes something is not ok . It does not always work, but it could be tried for your pet peeve next time you see it happening.

I really hate insensitive and inconsiderate people as well. Especially those smokers who sit beside me and blow smoke without even thinking that the second-hand smoke is much more dangerous than what they are taking in. I get really dizzy and suffocated with cigarette smoke. So that's the last thing I would want to inhale.

These are my main annoyances
poor grammar - when people are confused with there, their and they're
unattractive friend who calls you with a term of endearment i.e babe ..lol
people creating dramas - posting depressing status on social networks, & talk*?!+s
people pointing finger on others - rudeness
when someone looks at you from head to toe then laugh
when you smile or wave at someone and they don't notice you and you look like a retard

I really hate insensitive and inconsiderate people as well. Especially those smokers who sit beside me and blow smoke without even thinking that the second-hand smoke is much more dangerous than what they are taking in. I get really dizzy and suffocated with cigarette smoke. So that's the last thing I would want to inhale.
Wow, than is truly very rude and unhealthy as well. If I were a smoker I sure would not be blowing smoke toward anyone especially a non smoker. I hope people soon change their ways so this does not continue for you.

These are my main annoyances
poor grammar - when people are confused with there, their and they're
unattractive friend who calls you with a term of endearment i.e babe ..lol
people creating dramas - posting depressing status on social networks, & talk*?!+s
people pointing finger on others - rudeness
when someone looks at you from head to toe then laugh
when you smile or wave at someone and they don't notice you and you look like a retard
Yes, your many annoyances are justified since they annoy you. Many of these are just poor upbringing on the part of people doing these things. Sorry there are so many and terrible ones at that.

Here are some of mine:

1. When men or boys say that "periods can't be that bad". :mad: Ladies, I don't think I have to really have to elaborate much on this because it's a lovely thing that we've aaaaalll gone through. :confused:
2. Those "hot girl gamers" who say that they play video games to be cute or sexy but not actually play them. It honestly kinda makes the other girls who actually do play games look bad and people in the gaming community tend to not take us as seriously as a result... if you kinda know what I mean?
3. On a kind of similar note, when girls pretend to be dumb to be cute. It's one thing to have a goofy moment once and a while because it happens to everyone but when you do it on purpose it's not only annoying but you're also embarrassing yourself...
4. People who text constantly. It's okay if you want to talk to people, but it's a method of communication not a sport. Yes I have lots of friends that I like to text but it's nothing to be proud of our do 24/7, and certainly not something to do while in motion! (some lady in my town tried to sue our mall because she managed to text her way into one of the fountains... :rolleyes: )

Werbung:
Here are some of mine:

1. When men or boys say that "periods can't be that bad". :mad: Ladies, I don't think I have to really have to elaborate much on this because it's a lovely thing that we've aaaaalll gone through. :confused:
2. Those "hot girl gamers" who say that they play video games to be cute or sexy but not actually play them. It honestly kinda makes the other girls who actually do play games look bad and people in the gaming community tend to not take us as seriously as a result... if you kinda know what I mean?
3. On a kind of similar note, when girls pretend to be dumb to be cute. It's one thing to have a goofy moment once and a while because it happens to everyone but when you do it on purpose it's not only annoying but you're also embarrassing yourself...
4. People who text constantly. It's okay if you want to talk to people, but it's a method of communication not a sport. Yes I have lots of friends that I like to text but it's nothing to be proud of our do 24/7, and certainly not something to do while in motion! (some lady in my town tried to sue our mall because she managed to text her way into one of the fountains... :rolleyes: )
I hear you and am so glad for your honesty in stating these. Thank you and I applaud you!

Back