• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pet Peeve: Do you have one?

1. People who don't read rules
2. People who don't follow rules
3. People who don't play by the rules

Did I mention rules?

Werbung:
Of course! I think that everyone has a pet peeve. My biggest one is when people leave dishes in the sink or don't clean of the crumbs from the kitchen counters. I HATE when that happens. Or people who don't throw away wrappers, trash, etc. So disgusting. This is why I can't have roommates :)

Of course! I think that everyone has a pet peeve. My biggest one is when people leave dishes in the sink or don't clean of the crumbs from the kitchen counters. I HATE when that happens. Or people who don't throw away wrappers, trash, etc. So disgusting. This is why I can't have roommates :)
I don't like piggies either, so you are not alone! Great peeve for sure.

Oh Yes, this is a true one for more than just you. Good one!

LOL I have a village I manage on a chat site. I also manage an additional 10 villages for friends. I can't stand people who won't read and follow the rules. It's annoying as hell.

My biggest pet peeve would be when young kids try and act like they are 'too cool for school'. I hate when I am driving and a young kid will cut me off, without a signal, or if they are infront of me and they ride the person in front of them and then they switch lanes. I was not able to see the car in front of them so now I have to brake because I did not know how close that person was. I also hate when I see young girls who try to be "thug" I think that they should instead, try to be ladies. :)

I don't like a lot of noise! I hate it when my roommate plays her music without asking me if it is okay first. It is an assault on my ears. She can just use some headphones!

I have a few but at the moment, people who can't be honest with themselves. Like they'll say "I have no regrets" and then turn around and say "I wish I would/could have..." Okay so maybe it's not a life altering regret ...maybe you just wish you'd bought something that was on sale and is now out of stock... still a regret that you didn't do something. :confused:

And on a tangent from that... people with poor grammar. Especially people with poor grammar who don't care that they have poor grammar. Like they'll say I should of gone to ... whatever and you correct them and say it's should have and they just shrug you off. :mad:

I hate the sound of someone clearing their throat, particularly if it's followed by that disgusting 'i'm-bringing-up-phlegm'
thing. All that does is assault me with a mental image of a mouthful of snot.

You mean I am only allowed one?! :( Well if I had to limit it to just one it would probably be repeatative noises. Any kind of repeatative noise! From someone drumming their nails to a beat on a song that just keeps going and going. Not sure why but it just sets my teeth on edge.

Good thing you don't live with me! ;) Fortunately, my husband has learned that if he wants to crumbs wiped up every time they appear, he can do it. Otherwise, it'll get done when I load the dishwasher (which usually happens after dinner). I also live with a bird (as you may guess from my avatar) and birds like to throw their seeds and crumbs everywhere, so there will always be crumbs somewhere in my house.

As far as my own pet peeves - my big one is people who don't say "thank you" when you do something nice like hold a door open for them or move off to the side to let them pass you in the store. If I'm in a mood, I'll say, "you're welcome."

Good thing you don't live with me! ;) Fortunately, my husband has learned that if he wants to crumbs wiped up every time they appear, he can do it. Otherwise, it'll get done when I load the dishwasher (which usually happens after dinner). I also live with a bird (as you may guess from my avatar) and birds like to throw their seeds and crumbs everywhere, so there will always be crumbs somewhere in my house.

As far as my own pet peeves - my big one is people who don't say "thank you" when you do something nice like hold a door open for them or move off to the side to let them pass you in the store. If I'm in a mood, I'll say, "you're welcome."

Me too, all of it (except the bird). I don't usually trouble myself with wiping things up as I go, like you said, it'll get done, usually after dinner.

And I'm really good (bad?) about saying "You're welcome," when people fail to say thank you.

And I'm really good (bad?) about saying "You're welcome," when people fail to say thank you.

Haha, I need to say it more often. I usually just kind of grumble it to myself. When I do say it, I usually get ignored or a dirty look, but once, I actually had a lady say, "Oh! I'm so sorry, I was in my own little world! Thank you!" Then she apologized again when I ran into her in the store a little later. I actually felt kinda bad about that one, lol.

My latest pet peeve: shorts that are too short that the pockets are showing. I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way...

Werbung:
I can't stand it when people don't put things back where they belong. I hate when at work people borrow things from my space or the common area where I have things organized and everything. It's like it drives them crazy to just put trash away. Little things like leaving scraps of leftover creamer cups and sugar packets on the countertop without wiping it down. It's just ridiculous.

Back