• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pet Peeve: Do you have one?

I get slightly annoyed when other females will sit down outside a class when your waiting and talk in such a loud voice about their personal life like its some amazing thing everyone in the world needs to know about. Ugh, its drives me nuts, I never say anything since it would be rude, but it makes me want to bang my head against a wall.

I also hate it when people grab 80000 paper towels after using the bathroom. You only need 1 or 2, not 20 or 30. Wasting so much paper. why?!

Werbung:
I thought of a few more pet peeves I have!

People who look down on other people based on superficial things, such as: how they wear their hair, if they have tattoos, what kind of clothes they wear, etc.

People who leave their dogs outside to bark all night long. It's not fair to the dog, or to the neighbors!

Music snobs (you know, the people who say, "Oh, that band isn't really metal/punk/etc." If they make entertaining music, who cares if they fit into a neat little category?

I hate the sound of someone clearing their throat, particularly if it's followed by that disgusting 'i'm-bringing-up-phlegm' thing. All that does is assault me with a mental image of a mouthful of snot.

I hate this too. I automatically flinch when I heard it. I flinch because I know biologically what's happening. The mental image isn't pretty.

My foremost pet peeve are people chewing noisily or with their mouths open. I really have to bite on my tongue not to make any remarks about it, expecially if it is someone I don't really know well.

I have several pet peeves:
One ignorant use of the word "retarded" or used in an insulting manner
When my children do not flush the toilet
Lying
People who think they are better than everyone else
Disrespecting some one's parenting style

Those are just a few of things that drive me craziest!

My biggest pet peeve is when I am at home watching a movie or a show that I have not seen yet and when I put it on someone starts a conversation with me. Why would you talk to someone who is trying to watch a movie about what happened today . I really hate that my roommate does this to me all the time. It annoys me so much. I have even said don't talk when I am in the middle of watching something I don't like to press pause or always have to go back and rewind what I miss. Also I hate when people on Instagram take so many pictures of themselves how many pictures do you really need making a different face every time .

You would definitely kick me out of the store, lol. I'm a singer, but I only hum occasionally & it's my pet peeve only if the person sounds bad. I have a few, but my main pet peeve is interrupting me while I'm eating or talking to someone on the phone or on person. It makes me feel like people who do that have no home training.

Lying is my other pet peeve, especially over anything that's brought up.

Last edited:
Werbung:
I hate when people eat with their mouth open. It's rude, annoying and it takes away my appetite. It's my biggest pet peeve. When I was in high school, I had a friend who always chewed gum without closing her mouth, I remember it was driving me insane:(

Back