• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Language you wold like to learn

I always wanted to learn Spanish <3
And now I have a sudden urge to learn Danish. It seems such a beautiful language <3 ;)

Werbung:
I'd love to learn chinese. It's not one of my favorite languages but since I've already learned to speak all the ones that I like...I guess it's what's left to learn haha

I had 3 semesters of Spanish in high school and don't remember any of it now :( I think learning a language really is a case of "use it or lose it". I am getting ready to go back to college to study radiology but I am considering taking Spanish again because even though I live in WV, there are more and more Spanish speaking people comming into the area and it would be helpful to be able to talk to them when I'm treating them as a rad tech because a lot of them don't know English well.

I tried to learn some Japanese once but that was pretty hard, except for certain words which sound really similar to the English version.

I would also love to learn American Sign Language. I had a patient once (when I was an EMT) that was deaf but he was also 80 years old and had parkinsons so he couldn't really write anything down so you can imagine how much trouble I had trying to talk to him. Fortunately he just had a stomach virus, so everything turned out okay lol

I know Spanish is big in the States, but since I'm from Australia, not many schools offer it as a subject. But ever since I've started watching Community, I've really wanted to learn it. I'm not that good at learning languages though.

I've taken Spanish courses over a few years. Sad to say, I've forgotten everything I've learned on those classes so I would really like to learn that language again. I would also like to try my hand at speaking Mandarin. It seems like such an interesting language. To have to learn all those characters would be a good challenge. :)

Werbung:
Back