• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Language you wold like to learn

tears

H! every one ..
i'm new here and this is my first thread ..
biggrin.png

any way if you had a chance to learn a language which one would u like to learn ??

Werbung:
Italian because the sound is wonderful.
But of course Spanish or French would be more useful. Or Chinese? So many Chinese out there... But probably to difficult :)

Spanish was my first language, I learned English in school. Since my family (mom's side) is Italian, I would love to speak the language.

I speak fluent Greek, and know a very little Spanish and Italian, but I keep promising myself to learn French. I'llo get around to it one day. I know a few words from school French but not enough.

I think it would be nice to learn either Japanese or Chinese. I know some German already and just very basic Spanish.

I would love to learn to speak Croatian or Slovene. My dads side of the family all live there and it would be great to speak the language. Although, all my cousins speak English as well, or even better, than I do.

I know a few words in Japanese as one of my mates has been studying it, and i've picked up stuff like hello, goodbye, thank you, how much etc...

I would like to learn Spanish. I tried to learn French in high school but it was way too hard. I've been told that Spanish is a lot easier than French to learn.

I know a few phrases of Japanese and Chinese and Italian, but they are just little phrases I learned along the way.

I have never really enjoyed learning languages, but if given the chance I would like to learn to speak Polish. We have a lot of Polish people living in our town and it has been nice to get to know some of them and to find out about their country.

Werbung:
Back