• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Language you wold like to learn

I have always promised myself that I would learn Cornish, it is almost a dead language but as our family has Cornish ancestry it would be nice to have a better understanding of the language.

Werbung:
Egyptian Hieroglyphics. That will be totally challenging. I have always been a fan of Egypt, I love their culture, history and art. Truly one of a kind, plus all the mysterious stuff I read about the Pyramids. :D I'd love to be able to read ancient texts too. :D And learn endangered Languages, those native languages that only 3 or 4 people can speak due to extinction. :D

I would like to learn German. I already now Spanish and some French and they are somewhat similar so I would want something different.

Hmmm, i would love to learn French.
People say it is the most beautiful language in the world.
I would like to know how beautiful it is ;)

I'd love love love to learn Italian, my Italian aunt tried teaching me when I was younger but I wasn't interested.
I can speak a bit of French too, so I'd like to learn some more in that, I'll probably learn some more in Summer.

i know some basic japanese and i also would like to learn spanish, italian & korean language if given the chance. learning other language is quite difficulty if you wont focus on these.

I'm taking German in high school next year.

Wie geht es Ihnen :D (only sentence I know lol)

Well I already know a few about Spanish words and Japanese.
What I like to learn in addition to those would be French. They say that's the most romantic language.
I am curious to it myself. :D

I'd like to learn Cantonese or Mandarin since most companies look for a Chinese-speaking (whatever profession you're in). Everyone's in business with China these days.

Although I knew little Spanish but I still want to learn more about this language. I also want to learn French, Cantonese or Mandarin and also Italian. I guess, it is not that hard to learn new languages if we really want too. I can speak 4 Philippine languages/dialects fluently including Filipino/Tagalog. I admired the linguists. :)

I would love to learn French. I like how it sounds and for me it was a lovely language. Will definitely choose to learn this language if given the opportunity.

I would love to speak Swahili. I tried a few words once and it just seemed so natural. It's hard for me to learn because I don't know anyone who speaks it and any comprehensive lesson is waaay expensive. Moja siku- Swahili for 'one day'.

I wish I knew multitudes of languages. I love diversity and other cultural experiences. I am half white half Puerto Rican. I only know english so I guess the first language I would love to learn would be Spanish. That way I could talk fluently with more people on my fathers side of the family. Then once I had mastered that I would move on to Chinese. I would really enjoy going there and learning more about their culture!

Werbung:
Since I listen to a lot of Asian music, I'd love to actually understand what they are saying. So, Japanese, Chinese and Korean are the language on top of my list. And I also love how beautiful Chinese seems on paper. I'd love to be able to write it as well.

I'm half arabic so I do aim to learn it one day but to be honest, I've tried doing that a few times but failed because it's so freaking difficult! My mother speaks it fluently and when she does, it gives us all a headache. It's such a weird language.

Back