1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Love Girl Power Because...

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Dot, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Dot

Dot Active Member

This is pretty self explanatory

I love [​IMG] because of the pretty special people who run, moderate and are members here [​IMG]

your turn

2. lottie9394

lottie9394 New Member

it is somewhere i can talk to people

3. Lottie

Lottie New Member

I love you guys alot! [​IMG]

4. knight666

knight666 New Member

It's an all-girl community, which is as weird as it is fun (but only slightly).

5. Monetdastar

Monetdastar New Member

<div align='center'>Its really cool and we can talk about girl stuff without boys looking at it. Lol. [​IMG] </div>

6. merisplit

merisplit New Member

Well girls, and knight666. don't know if you noticed, but we actually have male members here...Snuffypuffer, Szbby, Tiggs I think...well, ok..

I love gp forum because of the wonderful people here, they're clever and kind, nice to each other, a rare wonderful combination, found on one place..love you all [​IMG]

7. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knight666 @ Apr 9 2007, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    As a percentage I know it's mostly a girlie community... but over 100 of our members are guys [​IMG] We don't discourage guys from joining up.

I love GP cos you guys make it a friendly place to be. We have 735 members, of which 2 admin and 7 mods... but us, as mods hardly ever have any "work" to do to keep the community in order... I love that about this site. People are here because they want to be.

8. Nautica

Nautica New Member

I love Girl Power for a lot of the same reasons that ya'll do...
    Friendly people, great conversations, awesome advice, and barrels of laughter!!

9. Tiggs

Tiggs New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mary @ Apr 9 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    * Checks *

Male. Definitely Male.

I Love Girl Power because of the people who are on here. It's a great, fun community.

10. El Snuffy

El Snuffy New Member

I love girlpower because of the snogpiles. [​IMG]

11. Lottie

Lottie New Member

[​IMG]

I love girlpower because I do! [​IMG]

12. AliceCoopersGirl

AliceCoopersGirl Active Member

I love Girl Power because it makes me feel safe xxx

13. thistle

thistle New Member