• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Love Girl Power Because...

i love GP because snuffy is here...
<

Werbung:
.....it grows on you and its a safe place for all girls women and empowers the unity of all thing girly and I was always unable to relate to those things before but snowy along with others welcomed me without predjudice. Now I feel that us girls can stick together for all the right reason and still have the men on here two, Wow that is a girl power forum .

Because it lets girls mix in with fellow females and enjoy their peace and privacy. It lets them talk about the kind of things they wouldn't want non-females to read
<

I post on a few forums, so I have been looking around for a girls one too
<

Most ones I've found have been dead or dieing tho
<
This one looks promising...

am a newbie but the fact that it is a womans only or girls only forum...caught my eye...and I love how it is setup...am still checkin it out...pretty awesome forum so far though
<

It's an awesome website where girls get to Speak.. like, share their problems.. this site is filled with AWESOME people! =D

First of all, because of people who post, because they're open and honest..it's also a place where you can always smile and feel good, share whatever you want without judgement, you can moan and you can laugh..and play the arcades :D

What I also really love is that nobody here is..well, you know those forums where people are really frustrated, or full of themselves and they just need a place to show everyone how awfully clever and original they are(cause they're not actually, not in real life)? Well, that doesn't happen here, everyone is natural and normal, no fightings or being petty - and exactly because of that, they're actually very, very cool ;)

Werbung:
Back