1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Love Girl Power Because...

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Dot, Apr 9, 2007.

1. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzie Member

I do not have time to keep up with my friends on a regular basis, and i am pretty much the only female in the kitchen at work too; so this gives me a place to interact with other females and gain input on matters in my life. Everyone here has been friendly, helpful, and a joy to converse with.

2. nailbeauty

nailbeauty New Member

i see this forum from google, i just like the style and it is perfect for the girls.... thanks so much , i am finding the right place to get information about girls.

3. Parker

Parker Member

I like Girl Power because it's the first forum when the members are mostly girls or women. It's really a nice change of pace. There's definitely a lot less grandstanding. LOL!

4. angelle

angelle Member

I love this community because I can talk about all girl related stuff and lord knows I love doing that :)

5. Sarahsj

Sarahsj New Member

I love girl power because this has been a wonderful place to prop my feet for a bit. After the chaos of daily life as wife, mother, and boss, I need a place of like minded women that I can spend some time talking and listening to. I have learned so much from all of you here, and I am extremely grateful for all of the wisdom and honesty all of you have shared here. It is nice to know that I am not alone with most of what I feel and experience, and that other people understand where I am coming from.

6. pipps

pipps Member

Because I love the support and advice that girls offer. :)

7. MegannageM

MegannageM New Member

Because I can feel the power of all you girls rolled up into a ball of... OK, that went downhill.

8. Trellum

Trellum Member

I love this community because it seems to be a really open, mature, relaxed and fun one :) I actually feel at ease when I'm participating in this forum! I love the forum! I only wish there were more new topics in the lifestyle section, that would be awesome!