• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hmmm... what's the CUTEST vehicle for a girl?

It was right that bikes/motorcycles are very popular here in the Philippines. But i would not like to own one cause of the safety issues. I would like to have a big car someday if i could afford it already even a second hand will do. Just like Expedition car.:D

Werbung:
We share the same situation sis LOL!
My 12 year-old nephew owns this notebook PC that I am using and it makes me sad to think that I cannot afford to buy one now when all else can! I rely on my online earnings too, may God bless us with that.
HAHAHAHA If we both rely on our online earnings to buy ourselves Laptops, I'm guessing we will be in 3 years lol. What more is a cute vehicle like the picture you posted above. :p

I don't know why, but I have always thought that those Volkswagon Beetles are the cutest cars for girls. It just looks and seems like a more feminine car, to me. I love it's shape and I especially love when I see one that is yellow. I feel like this would be the perfect girly car.

HAHAHAHA If we both rely on our online earnings to buy ourselves Laptops, I'm guessing we will be in 3 years lol. What more is a cute vehicle like the picture you posted above. :p
Nope sis. Did you know that an Hp notebook costs only 279.99?
I can merely earn it in more or less than 60 days.
So I guess we can rely on our online earnings.
Ahh... I promise I'll buy one this year!

Nope sis. Did you know that an Hp notebook costs only 279.99?
I can merely earn it in more or less than 60 days.
So I guess we can rely on our online earnings.
Ahh... I promise I'll buy one this year!
Not sure I'd be able to.. >.< But i'll make it a goal next year though.. :D I can merely make $100 in 1 month lately.. >.<

Wow, good for you sis!
I believe you can make it since you are still single and you can do all you want with your earnings.
Good luck on that sis. Let's keep our fingers crossed! ;)

Oh man, I just looked at the 2011 version of the Disco (see: pics of those old SUVs I posted earlier on this page).... and god, that thing looks NICE.

2011-Land-Rover-Discovery-4-Landmark-Limited-Editions-Front-Angle-Picture-588x620.jpg

2011-Land-Rover-Discovery-4-Landmark-Limited-Editions-Rear-Angle-Picture-588x571.jpg

Certain colors look good on certain cars, and man... white looks AMAZING on this car. (

(I'm sorry, but pink and cars just don't usually mix, but it looks good on SOME small cars and those cute bikes you posted earlier! :))

Too bad this Disco is like... 70,000 USD... otherwise I'd try to save up. But I guess the beautiful 1998 Discovery will do me just fine until I can maybe get one of these babies. (A girl can dream!) Forgive me... I am just a HUGE fan of Land Rover...

There's probably a bit of a difference in places, because I've noticed a bit... around where I live Land Rovers are, for the most part, considered feminine.

Lol...For me am just happy to have something reliable that will get me from A to B.

I do believe that I have put a similar post somewhere else recently. :)
mmm, actually, I think you might actually be able to get away with driving a Land Rover. I don't know about over there, but here in the US (at least in the part of it I live in) Land Rovers are actually considered feminine and women often drive them. Actually, a lot of SUVs are considered feminine here (there's a pink Cadillac Escalade in my neighborhood)

Just a suggestion, though.

However if you're looking for something a little bit more small I recommend either a Volkswagon Passat or a Honda Accord. The VW Passat my family owned, I think it was the 2002 model. It was a pretty little blue car and was pretty quick, but it was not reliable, it broke down several times. What really did it in was when a belt in the engine breaks. When a belt breaks, then the car is pretty much done for. Our '06 Accord, on the other hand, is a little bit slower but it is much more reliable (we actually bought it to replace our Passat, since my father had good experiences with Honda) and it's a good car for families, and the interior is nice looking and it's pretty comfortable. Even though it's not as quick as the Passat it still gets us where we need to go. If I had to get either I would go with the Accord, personally.

This is our Accord:
2006.honda.accord.20031422-300x189.jpg

However, in the 2011 version of the Accord, there is a coupe version of the vehicle (2-doors) which is a bit more stylish looking, if that matters to you.
2011%20Honda%20Accord%20Coupe-01.jpg

In my opinion both cars are very excellent.

Remember - being a female is also about how you carry yourself... so having a nice reliable set of wheels under you will also help you a lot. And it could get you a few respect points as well. (Pretty much everyone I know LOOOOVES Honda.)

Also, a warning: do NOT get a Volkswagen Beetle. Yeah, maybe it does LOOK kind of cute but it's not a reliable car at all, and it has a tiny back seat as well, and in my opinion the thing is like one of those barrels people would sit in to go over Niagra falls.

I'm not saying you HAVE TO or NEED TO buy these cars, but I'm saying if you ever wanna shop for a nice new aluminum (not tin, usually aluminum, steel, or sometimes even special types of plastic or carbon-fiber) can, Honda is the right way to go.

I agree, to an extent, of your philosophy of a car needing to just get you from "point A to B"... however, the important part is not just getting from A to B but doing it well.

Also here is a quick warning: If you are driving and notice that you are beginning to have fun, then you must stop driving and get out of the vehicle immediately, because if you start to enjoy a vehicle you may begin doing cool things which aren't feminine.

Werbung:
I really love mini coopers! :)
It is smart and easy to drive (so it is perfect for me because I do not drive an automatic car) . I would select brown for my car. It is elegant, but not too girlish and colorful.

Back