• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hmmm... what's the CUTEST vehicle for a girl?

Lugia

Cars can be cute, so they might as well go with your cool hairstyle or outfit!

I think the cutest car for me would be a Range Rover. Plus, girls around here loooove Range Rovers. I'm saving up my money so I can buy a purdy one some day.

My dream garage includes a Range Rover, a Subaru Impreza WRX STI, and an Audi R8. :D

Werbung:
Lol...For me am just happy to have something reliable that will get me from A to B.

I do believe that I have put a similar post somewhere else recently. :)

Heehee, I cannot begin to explain how much I simply adore Range Rovers :oops: When I grow up I'm gonna get one and it's gonna be my baby.

I want a tiny little red or blue car. Well, we have a little blue car now, so maybe a little red car next. I like red for cars and blue for clothes. I like small cars, cause I'm a short person and big cars scare me.

Correct and I think the price of that car is elegant too. :D
Looks very expensive.
LOL. I have a hunch that this car is going to be just a dream car for me. >_< I won't be able to buy a luxury car unless I have my inheritance sold. HAHA! :p Not going to happen... and surely, not even after I am able to find a decent job. o.o

LOL. I have a hunch that this car is going to be just a dream car for me. >_< I won't be able to buy a luxury car unless I have my inheritance sold. HAHA! :p Not going to happen... and surely, not even after I am able to find a decent job. o.o
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get one some day if you really put your heart into it. :D I'm gunning for a Range Rover but I can try hard and get it.

Correct and I think the price of that car is elegant too. :D
Looks very expensive.
Well, I think that's the ZR1, and it's gonna cost a pretty penny at $110,300... at the LEAST. That thing looks like it's got some extra aero kits...

Well, you have more chance of getting that than I the Pagani Zonda; the Zonda's my dream car and it's... um, I'm not really sure...

LOL. For me, this costs a fortune! Maybe I'll only get this if I'm able to win the lottery :p

Well, I think that's the ZR1, and it's gonna cost a pretty penny at $110,300... at the LEAST. That thing looks like it's got some extra aero kits...

Well, you have more chance of getting that than I the Pagani Zonda; the Zonda's my dream car and it's... um, I'm not really sure...
Wow... Too bad it costs that much. A hundred dollar is hard enough for me to earn online.
What more if a hundred thousand?!! :(

Werbung:
Wow... Too bad it costs that much. A hundred dollar is hard enough for me to earn online.
What more if a hundred thousand?!! :(
I might be a teenager but I know the best way to do it is to think positive and work hard and not give up. ;)

Back