• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hmmm... what's the CUTEST vehicle for a girl?

This car is really really cute for me:

View attachment 68

Hope I could buy one someday :D

Very nice choice Sis. . Before I saw your post I already had in my mind of what I like. Since I don't know how to drive a car, I want any of these. :D

pink_vespa_lx_1.jpg
images

Werbung:
Very nice choice Sis. . Before I saw your post I already had in my mind of what I like. Since I don't know how to drive a car, I want any of these. :D

pink_vespa_lx_1.jpg
images
I am absolutely terrified of motorcycles and scooters and things like that, but I adore the colors. :D

Any Audi. My friend Susie had one and it looked really glamorous and suited her. :)
I'd like a little black Corsa, somehow I feel it would suit me :D

This ride is also very feminine. It's a little more aggressive but, hey... women have our fierce side, too.

audi-r8-wallpaper-tuning-red-color.jpg

pink-audi-r8-caught-_460x0w.jpg

Here's a pink version... but honestly there's some vehicles that pink doesn't really work out for and this is one of them. :confused: The car is meant to be mean and aggressive and pink kinda...

pink_vespa_lx_1.jpg
images

Wow! Nice and simple sis! I love bikes as well.
But I don't know how to drive a scooter so all I can do is ride with my hubby on his motorcycle. :p
Seems we have the same taste when it comes to colors, noh? ;)

LOL. For me, this costs a fortune! Maybe I'll only get this if I'm able to win the lottery :p

Wow... Too bad it costs that much. A hundred dollar is hard enough for me to earn online.
What more if a hundred thousand?!! :(
hahahah or marry someone super rich..! hahahaha! Geez. I guess a 2nd hand car would suffice... for the meantime.. hahaha! Or a family car.. :p

Heehee, if you guys really want to be cute though, you may want to look at these:

Mazda MX-5 Miata
Mazda-MX-5-Miata.jpg

It's very small and blue like someone mentioned before, and it's a Miata. heehee

Mini Cooper
mini-cooper.jpg

'nuff said

Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche+Carrera+GT.jpg

Wow! Nice and simple sis! I love bikes as well.
But I don't know how to drive a scooter so all I can do is ride with my hubby on his motorcycle. :p
Seems we have the same taste when it comes to colors, noh? ;)

I don't know how to drive a scooter as well.hehe. But I guess, it is easy to learn to drive than a car. I need to practice driving though, whether I like it or now. lol. yes sis. lovely pink. :D

hahahah or marry someone super rich..! hahahaha! Geez. I guess a 2nd hand car would suffice... for the meantime.. hahaha! Or a family car.. :p
Oh yes! I think that'll do for now that we can't afford to buy a brand new one.
But first, I have to buy my own laptop. :p

I don't know how to drive a scooter as well.hehe. But I guess, it is easy to learn to drive than a car. I need to practice driving though, whether I like it or now. lol. yes sis. lovely pink. :D
Why do you already have you own car/scooter sis?

Oh yes! I think that'll do for now that we can't afford to buy a brand new one.

Why do you already have you own car/scooter sis?

That's great sis re: to to buy our own lappy. Car here in our country is kind of "dollar" hehe.

"Like it or not I mean sis". I don't have car now but my husband does :). He told me that I need to learn how to drive .

Wow, bikes must be pretty popular where you guys live (Philippines, right?). That's so cool :D Motorcycles and scooters are kind of popular here but most people just drive... some day I'll get the courage to try out a motorcycle, though!

My friends and I are planning a major road trip as I said in another thread... and I was looking at some used cars to buy since I need wheels.

and I fell in love... with this...

B045R.jpg

B045R.02.jpg

B045R.03.jpg

B045R.04.jpg

B045R.05.jpg

B045R.06.jpg

B045R.07.jpg

AND it's used, and for under two thousand USD. I am so... utterly hopelessly in love. I mean, look at it... it's just the happiest little SUV in the world!

NOTE: I am actually SERIOUSLY planning on buying this. I'm not just drooling, like, my goal is to drive off the lot with that thing within the next few years.

This one is a bit more expensive, but I might also try to get it if I am lucky.

136048893.jpg

136048893.02.jpg

136048893.03.jpg

136048893.04.jpg

136048893.05.jpg

136048893.06.jpg

Sooo.... yeah. I wouldn't call it "beautiful" but I can tell it's a good, strong machine. It is also VERY feminine. Land Rovers are the best of their kind! :D

God, even though it's YEARS away I'm so excited for the big trip xD I feel like I'm getting ready for an epic round of Top Gear!

Next summer I am going to get my first job and work toward getting one of those vehicles... I am totally excited. This road trip is going to be AWESOME!

*dreamy sigh* Gosh, that little red Disco is just the CUTEST THING :rolleyes:

That's great sis re: to to buy our own lappy. Car here in our country is kind of "dollar" hehe.

"Like it or not I mean sis". I don't have car now but my husband does :). He told me that I need to learn how to drive .

Oh I see... Good luck on your driving lessons sis!
Hope you would be able to drive soon :)

Ahh, dang it! Same for me.. :p I am the only one at home who doesn't. Even my 5 year old cousin has 2 Laptops and I don't. My mom won't buy me one even if I promised to pay. >.< Oh well, maybe when I hit the jackpot online, i'll be able to buy myself a laptop. LOL

Werbung:
Ahh, dang it! Same for me.. :p I am the only one at home who doesn't. Even my 5 year old cousin has 2 Laptops and I don't. My mom won't buy me one even if I promised to pay. >.< Oh well, maybe when I hit the jackpot online, i'll be able to buy myself a laptop. LOL
We share the same situation sis LOL!
My 12 year-old nephew owns this notebook PC that I am using and it makes me sad to think that I cannot afford to buy one now when all else can! I rely on my online earnings too, may God bless us with that.

Back